Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

yeah what was wrong with pokebeach the other day i kept trying so many times i gave up

So what you doing now...still bz with school.. It seem that everyone now in to chaining for shining pokemon, which still i cant get right...

Everyone seems bored. Let me start a conversation.

This is my new Battle Team. What do you think?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63995

*Rhetorical Question*Why can I never see the last page?*Rhetorical Question*

EDIT. Shadow, a little uncreative at points (Azelf lead, Vaporeon's moves), but then you have Endeavor Ape and Naive Luc. However, you might want Fire Blast and Grass Knot on Azelf and not U-Turn, two popular leads are Metagross and Swampert.

can i join your clan?

hey all im alive and still part of the clan. I havent deserted you its just been hard with school. Ill try to get on track again and balance out cause i have to finish my new team. Someone put my fc on the first page its in my sig ok!. ty

Have we decided on a shopkeeper for the shop yet? I know I have asked a couple of times before but are you guys working on getting someone that can run the shop and update it? We should get cracking on fininding a member that is in the clan that can run the shop. Who in the clan can run Freewebs and who in the clan has the time to update it? That is what we need to do so this clan can be more active. This clan needs an active shop and without an active shop there is not much to do. See if you guys can find someone with plenty of free time and can run the shop in Freewebs.:)

Did I miss anything? I still need a test. Can someone just take as their testee?

Joeypals!! said:
Did I miss anything? I still need a test. Can someone just take as their testee?

Don't worry you have not missed much. The clan is a bit slow right now. Are you able to run the clan shop? If you are PM Shadow so we can get the shop up and running. I am trying to work with the clan to find someone who can run the shop.:)

Sorry, I don't know how to operate a website. I would if I could. Anyway, does anyone know how to clone?
EDIT: Shaymin event going on

I did before My Dog KILLED My AR!Anyway I'm Breeding alot of Iv'd Pokes now so...they are going to be used in a Month or so.

BTW any ideas On What to Breed?

palkia dialga clash said:
I did before My Dog KILLED My AR!Anyway I'm Breeding alot of Iv'd Pokes now so...they are going to be used in a Month or so.

Let me know what you are trying to breed. I'll shoot you a list of IV breeds I have and maybe we can help each other out.

Swellow.So far Nothing.

I'm happy! I caught the event shaymin on my first try with my special premier ball. Anyway, if you want, I'll let you be my test battler, PDC. I kinda need another one so that long streak can go away.

battle me said:
can I join your clan?

Yes but first you have to read the first post and fill in the sign up form.
EDIT: Forgot to say I have finished my new team but I still need to tweak it a bit so I need to get on with that...
EDIT 2: o_O The front page hasn't been updated with me as a SR yet? I posted that on page 1!

Joeypals!! said:
I'm happy! I caught the event shaymin on my first try with my special premier ball. Anyway, if you want, I'll let you be my test battler, PDC. I kinda need another one so tyhat long streak can go away.
Ok Joey Please tell me when you can.

Well lets see. I'm in the middle of the factory right now, (Battle 2) and I don't like starting over in the final place where I have to get a gold print. It should take about 20 minutes. [I'm not going to act like Paul's brother when he lost it without any hope. At least I got a silver print]

FC that you'll be using:in my sig
Will you try to be active?:yes of course that is the point
Have you read our rules?:yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back