Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- Transforming YOU into a better TCG Player.

Some play PokeHealer, some play PokeDrawer... I play Energy link.

But now I definitely will try out Blissey. Discard for a potion. :O

The Power of Three said:
Some play PokeHealer, some play PokeDrawer... I play Energy link.

But now I definitely will try out Blissey. Discard for a potion. :O

Correction, a Dark Energy for a Potion. Even better, no?

Ya, but what about Crobat G in T-tar for power spray and cheap spinning tail kos. it now counts as using the power so...
Watch for rogue in WA. The top 4 in the BR i went to was
1: Beedrill
2:T-tar
3.Tangrowth
4:(me)GeChamp
Beedrill isn't rogue but it is uncommon. I wish i played the other katie in round 2 so I could secure a Medal. I've never actually won a premeir event. I just go 2-2 or 3-1 pretty much.
WILL BE GONE TILL FRIDAY FOR CAMP

Fax said:
Deck Tester said:
FlyNoir, eh?
How are its match-ups against other decks? Porygon-Z isn't exactly popular, but I may want to run FlyNoir as it seems quite interesting and fun. Could counter a lot of stuff in my area with DP Dusknoir tech as well. Thanks for the idea! :3

I am still testing it but I think it has some serious potential. On paper, the only deck that can beat Flygon is Porygon Z so Dusknoir helps out a bunch with that. Dusknoir gets countered by Unown G and other Statiums, and Flygon has his first attack so that works good as well. I think it can beat any deck pretty easily except for T-Tar. I will continue to test it and I will post what the record is for it. So far it is 3-0.

Salamence beats Flygon too technically, yet it gets killed by it too.

The Power of Three said:
Anybody else notice? We have only Seniors on this team. D: Where are the Masters/Juniors?

I'll be a Master in a couple months, if that makes you feel any better.

And I'm going to go with Speedrill for my last BR on Sunday.

Just don't forget BTS. GL2UzBTW. LOL. Always watch for Gallape though. take it out before the x needs to get involved.

Well, I'm going to use either Flygon or Dialga G for my final BR.
I have tested a couple of varients of Flygon (Machamp, Starmie) and I will probably get to testing FlyNoir tomorrow.
Now, if only I could find some SW Trapinch >.<'

Deck Tester said:
Well, I'm going to use either Flygon or Dialga G for my final BR.
I have tested a couple of varients of Flygon (Machamp, Starmie) and I will probably get to testing FlyNoir tomorrow.
Now, if only I could find some SW Trapinch >.<'

Haha, I hope you get some! I need to start testing Flynoir as well... On paper it looks really good and so far I have tested it in 3 matches and it is 3-0. I am happy with that result.

What does everyone think of the modified sets staying DP-on? Personally, I'm glad because I can still use my Magnezone deck, since it doesn't work very well without Magnezone DP. Also, I got the Lightning banner done.

TeamTransformBannerLightningSmall.png

I'm very glad about it. My purchases over the last year or so aren't going to be stuffed in the basement for a bit.
I've got a deck planned for the FBR already.

Cool banner *changes from psy after the code is posted because my cpu will only save as a pnc.* i need a good magnezone list(topcut plz)( I've started and I need a good list for engines etc.) just pm. Will trade a GeChamp list.

BlazikenEX said:
What does everyone think of the modified sets staying DP-on? Personally, I'm glad because I can still use my Magnezone deck, since it doesn't work very well without Magnezone DP. Also, I got the Lightning banner done.

The Banners are looking really good! Keep up the good work!

I am really happy about the DP-on. I don't think that Pokemon would be as fun without it at all. I love the DP Dusknoir! It is such a good tech in nearly any deck.

I am almost disappointed in having no rotation this year. By the end, there'll be 13 sets. That's too much of a variety. I am happy I can use my Claydol another year, but...I think that's too many cards.

BlazikenEX said:

:O

They're...keeping...Plox...for...a...3rd...year?

BTW: Great job on the banner! :D

Well... at least I can use Claydol another year. And I suppose this prevents Gengar from being broken.

Ya, I am happy about it.

What do you all think next year is going to be like? There is going to be a bunch of decks for sure.

I suppose. I actually think it's a good idea. It forces players to vary their decks a lot, and there won't be 1 supremely dominant deck at all with 13 sets out.

I wonder if the rotation will keep being every other year, or if it's been skipped next year only. Also, I got the Fighting banner done.

TeamTransformBannerFightingSmall.png

Eh...
I doubt that it will continue to be every other year (unfortunately).

So, I have narrowed my deck decision to 4 deks:
FlyVire (Flygon + Electivire)
FlyNoir (Flygon + Dusknoir)
Dialga G + Techs
Mother Gengar with Aerodactyl tech instead of Machamp tech

Suggestions?

U got a Flygon!?! 0.0
Why Electrivire and why tech Aerodactyl?

choccy417 said:
U got a Flygon!?! 0.0
Why Electrivire and why tech Aerodactyl?

Aerodactyl does 20 to Power users when they use their powers. Uxie, Claydol, and other more common power users have 70-80 Hp, letting Gengar oneshot them. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back