Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- Transforming YOU into a better TCG Player.

O lol, I get now. What about the Electrivire then?

I was thinking of using Electivire and Flygon earlier today. T2, Felicity's away a Lightning and Fighthing energy. Recover the fighting with Trapinch, the lightning with electivire, energy switch/link, and then attach an energy, rare candy, and use Power Swing.

Either that, or Electivire Lv.X is the most evil Level X that came out before Dialga G.

^^ That is interesting. It seems like it has a lot of potential to it. I didn't think of that... :) It is a good idea!

Name (real, or screen name): POkekid Brandon
Division: Seniors
Region:South East
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals):5-2 at states finished like 9th I think and 5-0 at BR but lost to Lunar wing in TC.(3rd)
Current Deck(s):Luxray GL Lv.x, AMU,DuskZong, Gengar(stil trying to get it to work)
Anything else?: I have played pokemon competively fo rlike 6 months.
Can you make banners?: NO but trying to learn how.

Name: Max Johnson
Region: Midwest
Records this season: 2st at MN States (darn you Ryan!), 1st at RR prerelease, 2nd at BR (darn you Austin!)
Current Deck(s): Turtwig GL, Rampchamp, Shiftry
Anything else?: Prerelease skillz! (I've won 5 out of 5)
Can you make banners?: no
How do you guys think Dusknoir X and the upcoming Shednija will work as a deck?

Mapleboy86 said:
How do you guys think Dusknoir X and the upcoming Shednija will work as a deck?

On paper it seems to be a good deck. That Shedinija is a great card! I would say add in some Crobat Gs in as well just in case you need that extra 10 damage or you end up with a Ninjask start. You should try and test it out a little.

kentuckyfriedtorchic said:
I was thinking of using Electivire and Flygon earlier today. T2, Felicity's away a Lightning and Fighthing energy. Recover the fighting with Trapinch, the lightning with electivire, energy switch/link, and then attach an energy, rare candy, and use Power Swing.

Either that, or Electivire Lv.X is the most evil Level X that came out before Dialga G.

That's a great idea. I was originally thinking about doing something like that with Magnezone Lv. X, with Electivire and Burmy Trash Cloak, but Heatran took up less bench space.

It works extremely well (FlyVire) and it gets rid of those pesky Energy Gains as well which helps a bunch in the G matchup. No Stadiums or Tools >:]

Also, it's Pokebody is pretty nice.

I've gone 6-0 with my list >:O

EDIT: 300 Posts! \o/

Nice! What is the Electravire lines? Is it a 2-2-1? or is it a 3-3-1?

Personally, I use 2-2-1.
I've been testing this with Lucian's Assignment and a 1-1 Porygon-2 line and it works amazingly. I haven't tried Energy Link yet (or Switch), but I may get around to testing that today (considering tomorrow is BR's tomorrow).

I've officially updated the list of members on the front page, Tyranitar FTW accidentally sent his application via PM, so he's on the team too. ;)

^The other cool thing about FlyVire, is that PUSA made a ruling, where if your opponent has Energy Gains all around, but has Unown G attatched (which won't get discarded), Electivire's Still invincable, becuase they said it "doesn't check" to make sure that all Pokémon tools are discarded.

I'll get the banner up on the first page too.

Let me get this straight. If you're opponent has an Unown G attached to them, I can keep on attacking and stay invincible? Or is that completely off? =P

No, you have to discard AT LEAST 1 Pokémon tool/Stadium, but if you discard 1 and they have Unown G, then you're invincible.

YOu cant have energy gain and unown G both attached as they are both pokemon tools.

PokeKid Brandon said:
YOu cant have energy gain and unown G both attached as they are both pokemon tools.

some people have more then one Pokemon out at a time.

Hey guys, quick opinion/question.
Should I use a 1-0-1 Dusknoir DP tech pr 1-0-1 Champ SF tech in my FlyVire? It's an extremely hard pick for me, so I was hoping to get some advice. :]

Name (real, or screen name): Bippa201
Region: Western Canada
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): Nothing yet :(
Current Deck(s): Tangrowth
Anything else?: I've never done competitive PTCG before, but I understand this game well. :)
Can you make banners?: Yep

Name (real, or screen name): Seth1789110
Division: Senior
Region: Midwest
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): Not very good, idk though ummm like 11th at state, out of like 28!
Current Deck(s): Speedrill(which isn't even complete yet, missing 17 cards), a status deck I made...
Anything else?: Kinda new, I have been to tourneys I am just not incredibly fantastic at this game...
Can you make banners?: No sorry...

Final Evaluation-Team Transform

Overall Thoughts: Overall, I think this is an excellent TCG team. I'm honestly astounded this team survived the week with out dying. Good work. ^_^'

Things to Look Out For: You guys shouldn't be asking for to banners in the thread, you should take that to PM, in my opinion. Also, you're not supposed to post just to say "Hi or welcome." (I deleted the posts that said that, instead of warning you, but next time you will be warned.)

Final Evaluation-Passed

Congrats! Please submit your Clan description to the Clan Index. Also, PM any councilman if you need any help ^_^

I need help with my honchbat deck fast.thanks in advance.

pokemon 16

4 honchkrow G PL
4 crobat G PL
2 Toxicroak G PL
2 Skuntank G PL
2 Uxie LA
1 Unown G GE
1 Ditto LA

trainers 32

4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray