Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I can't think of a deck that Anyone plays that I can't say that against.

Well, we never played Kingdra. Partly because I was to lazy to build, but I think Kingdra would either A: Give you a run for your money or B: Totally crush you. Because even if it cant get spread damage going, its doing a nice fat 160 damage to your active Typhlosion, OHKOing the belted Typhlosion.

Yissir you are correct but remember the build is almost 100% HGSS so I think it is =more safe after rotation. anyway it isnt a choice for nats or anything but deffinetly will win me a BR or three

Frozendukie said:
I can't think of a deck that Anyone plays that I can't say that against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMLjA4DSZJE

anywayz gg is lookin really good from testing.But I just don't like the way it plays myself, so I doubt i'll play it

Ok kid..this deck is so great yes I know. cuz I won a cities with it, although i still find bad match ups even tho that this deck is the play for regionals and nats.

GG is very good but IMO it's overhyped, I mean how hard is to tech in say a gengar or a nidoqueen? I mean at least IMO it won't be too hard to counter, many more problems now than original release.

Umm GG is still crazy good with so many things it is able to do..that is the issue here.

IDK but I personally see it as a flawed deck, I mean let's look at this-
GG has high bench,I'm playing Flygon attach psychic, Lucian's, Nidoqueen FTW. Now I know that's just one example but what about say a Gengar poltergeist or a Mewtwo tech, IMO it's a lot easier to beat. I never cared for it much, I felt Empo was better.

K, but why would you tech in Gengar? And sure, Nidoqueen can easily take it out, same with Mewtwo, but-the cute thing-is Gardevoir can do it RIGHT back. And try SETTING UP Mewtwo X or Nidoqueen when your power locked. You must rely on top decking or else thats it. So GG is still an UBER deck.

it's pretty annoying when it sets up

So my idea for tiers right now is prbly
teir 1: flygon(back in play with dce..so broken)
lady gaga
toolbox varients
hgss rogues(unknown yet but so many powers)
GG/ iplox dce just increases the ability of the deck
Kingdra(srsly sweeping allover)
I still cant wait until the cycle after worlds -__-

how would a feraligator prime and blastoise deck do

bullet244 said:
how would a feraligator prime and blastoise deck do
It wouldn't work that well in my opinion. Blastoise is to get cards from the top of your deck and attach it, Feraligatr is meant from the hand. Plus it would require too much space, but if you can find space, that's good. Though, you can test it out.

My top State choices,
- GG (I don't know a good list though)
- Gyarados
- Gengar

I don't know... Well, anyone know how Charizard goes? I was wandering about testing it.

The BSD Blastoise would be good though, 100 snipe+return to hand+reattach next turn w/ Gatr. I would add like a 1-0-1 Kingdra prime line(when it comes out) so that you can drop Crobats every turn to take out like Gengars that are benched and such.

charizard is a very fun and fast deck. Try a 1-1 arcanine RR for water matchups. and of course play the new ninetales and typhlo prime

I was testing against water today with my charizard and my typhlosion builds..mainly kingdra and an empoleon deck. Umm the match up is really fun to play around.. arcanine is a good choice and so is stuff like nidoqueen.

See, I can't really see Arcanine being a tech because it wont have weakness and whatever, but how does it HELP the match up? I mean think about it, its just doing the same amount of damage either way. Idk, I just don't see it.

Seth1789110 said:
See, I can't really see Arcanine being a tech because it wont have weakness and whatever, but how does it HELP the match up? I mean think about it, its just doing the same amount of damage either way. Idk, I just don't see it.

I don't really know either.

*Edit* Woah, Flames of Rage can really be good. Though, it wouldn't be good against Gyarados really.

gyarados is tricky, but it helps a lot against kingdra

Kingdra can still OHKO Arcanine anyways? Cause like all it needs is 2 bat drops, its not that hard to get that kinda stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back