The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Shiningmilotic said:
^ really!? weeeeeee! Soulwind, if you are here reading this and you have some, please post a pic if you have time! ^-^ Soulwind always has the coolest cards!!! :p

I'm missing the card in my signature but I can post a picture of the others tonight. :p

Thanks also! :D

I got some cards in the mail today :)
IMG_0775-1.jpg

^ "Some" cards!? woah, those are cooooolll!!!! How the heck did you afford all of those!? @_@ I dont have one single golden star..yet. :'P The suicune and mew are my fav outta those! Congrats, what an awesome buy!

Shiningmilotic, Thaaanks! I bought 6 goldstars for less then 20 euro (= 25 dollar or so) and the suicune I got for 7 euro (= 9 dollar or so). The others I owned already a long time.
I'm so happy xD I hope that I can trade for other goldstars or sell them so I can buy a boosterbox *__*.

@PokeTradeNiels~ those are some great purchases for real cheap (well, depending on the card :p)! And since you're looking to trade/sell, expect a pm from me :D

Daelum, thank ya! *waits for PM*
Tomorrow I will post another awesome picture (more charizard?)

I PM'd you!

More Charizard? :O Prease :D

I need to post some pictures on here... I'll do my Gold Stars as well :D

Some promos and a 054/050 Serperior showed today.

omahanime, nice *__* I love that purlloin!

As promised, some charizard:
IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

From these pictures, the only thing that I trade/sell are 2 dutch base set charizard.

I need to get someone I know to put his up he has over 500 Charizards most amazing Charizard collection ever, though you have dutch base set ones they are hard to find :)

Well, I live in Belgium; a dutch country. Here they aren't hard to find xP

PokeTradeNiels said:
Shiningmilotic, Thaaanks! I bought 6 goldstars for less then 20 euro (= 25 dollar or so) and the suicune I got for 7 euro (= 9 dollar or so). The others I owned already a long time.
I'm so happy xD I hope that I can trade for other goldstars or sell them so I can buy a boosterbox *__*.

0~O WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!?? HOW the heck did you get lucky enough for THAT deal!!! I am SO jealous!!! :p That was an AWESOME buy!!!! T-T Im soooo jealous you have no idea...

Shiningmilotic, well I look at some not-so-famous dutch bidding sites xD
And I guess they where from a child.

My best buy ever:
15 euro (+ 10 euro shipping) for 50 japanese holo's & 500 common/uncommon/rare. The holo's included a charizard ex, regice goldstar, charizard base set, mc donalds promo (ALL JAPANESE!) .. that was awesome *w*

hey did some new collection videos...

togepi, togetic, togekiss, torchic tCG collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1FIPKPlJo&feature=plcp

raichu and raikou TCG collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjs8aKiixkA&feature=plcp

t-tar and unown TCG collection _listen very carefully for a fitting song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QGmzxBOKPE&feature=plcp

char TCG collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QGmzxBOKPE&feature=plcp

figure collection- bug and poison type (its my smallest group of figures)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcArbyfs4E&feature=plcp

^ awesome!!!! ^o^ more figure videos!!! Wowowo you have a lot of Pokemon stuff indeed! I am in love with the retractable seviper! hahaha cool :p

yeah the seviper was part of hasbro's scale series (no official name for the type of figures). All figures in the hasbro scale line were basically in scale size-wise to each other and also most did some sort of attack. The seviper did the bite attack, weezing did smoke screen (squeeze it and it could squirt water), pikachu (they actaully had 2 different ones in that series) could sit on ash's shoulder and also came with a lightning attack peice, absol had an aura blue ball attack piece, charizard did flamethrower, etc. The tiny wurmple was part of hasbros scale figures. Also they were generally only sold at target, making them very hard to get. A few did show up at k-b toys later.

@Binx345,

That is quite an amazing collection you've got!

I never realized how many different Raichu cards were out there. The Raikou and Charizard collections were also very impressive! :)

16 years of pokemon stuff.....lol thanks....my fave raichu is that pink bedroom raichu (definately a female raichu!) . : } but i think u have quite a few rares i dont have (like those 6 old shinies im missing and crystals) lol.. soulwind u should make some collection videos soon

@salmoncannon,

Woah! That is awesome!

That's one of my favorite Umbreons out there and it's one of the most expensive ones if I recall! Congratulations! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back