BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

No...I don't mind the circling...it's just that no one shuts up in that game. EVER. Who played the first one? Remember when they threw Tyranitar, Pupitar, and Larvitar at you at the same time and how long it took...AND ALL THE TALKING...jeez. They would talk for 2 min literally and then you would battle, lose, go back, 2 min talking, battle, lose ARG. Ya PMD has talking...but not so much that it distracts from the game. You get the morning speech then you take on like 4 missions which takes about 15 min and then you get another 1 min speech...easy. Not, 3 min speech, 1 min spamming circles, 5 min talking about nothing, 2 min walking, 4 min talking.

DRIVES..ME...CRAZY...

Also another Pokemon Puzzle League would be cool too :3

That was the one on the GBA right? If so then I spent soooo much time playing that one for some reason. I took it everywhere when I needed to kill time. If Trozei was supposed to be like it then...no, not good enough.

Also. yes there was TOO much talking. In the second one at the end, he talks way too much. I was sitting there just thinking...."Shud up and lemme at Darkrai already!" and the part where they're flying around the tower takes forever too. Lastly, I hated the part where you try to fight Darkrai the first time and your basically not doing anything till it goes to ANOTHER scene just to let you take it on.

Oh I'm thinking of Challenge then. I never played League but Challenge was fun just because it was handheld. They're essentially the same thing though. Challenge is in Johto though. Either of these remade would be awesome though. If Pokemon looked back at a lot of their old games like Snap, Puzzle, Channel, TCG game (that was so fun), and Pinball, they would realize the possibilities they can do with them in present day (Especially Snap), they could make a lot of great games.

Also I just realized, there is another PMD game, but I don't think it was released in the US was it? The Blazing, Storming, and Light Adventure Squads. I just dont like that they have Pokemon Ranch graphics.

ShadowDark said:
Oh I'm thinking of Challenge then. I never played League but Challenge was fun just because it was handheld. They're essentially the same thing though. Challenge is in Johto though. Either of these remade would be awesome though. If Pokemon looked back at a lot of their old games like Snap, Puzzle, Channel, TCG game (that was so fun), and Pinball, they would realize the possibilities they can do with them in present day (Especially Snap), they could make a lot of great games.

Also I just realized, there is another PMD game, but I don't think it was released in the US was it? The Blazing, Storming, and Light Adventure Squads. I just don't like that they have Pokemon Ranch graphics.

I think I have Challenge too. Alot of the old games were the best. There was a sequel to the pokemon TCG game but it was never released outside Japan.

Yes those PMD games are out in Japan. We have yet to get them...but WiiWare usually can't deliver expansive games. Heck they had to split it into 3 games. Each one with 8 missions...ya...lame. We need another handheld one with as many missions as we want like usual, :D

Only 8? Wow that is lame. Nevermind about that then. The main games that I would want to see right now are a new PMD Explorers game and Snap. Maybe another Stadium, but one that doesn't suck like Battle Rev did.

ShadowDark said:
Only 8? Wow that is lame. Nevermind about that then. The main games that I would want to see right now are a new PMD Explorers game and Snap. Maybe another Stadium, but one that doesn't suck like Battle Rev did.

I haven't picked up the newer stadiums...I quit at Colosseum. The thing that made it fun was the Gym Leaders and playing your GameBoy game on the TV. They seriously need to just go old school...bring all those dropped games back. Cut it out with PokePark and bring back Hey You! Pikachu and Pokemon Pinball...ya...most you don't even know those games :p

I loved Pinball. I sat there for hours just trying to so hard to hit things. I haven't played Hey you, seeing as I play off of ROMs mainly and I didn't have a mic. If Pokemon just went to their old spin off games and brought them back, it would be the greatest thing ever.

pinball was an iffy game, but they should make:

R/S/E remakes
New Mystery Dungeon games
new Stadium
new Pokemon Channel, hopefully for 3DS and Wii U
new Trozei

Trozei was addictive to me, pokemon channel is a must, and so is stadium. the top 2 were already mentioned before me.

^ you forgot snap :0
Well I think R/S remakes are pretty much for sure (unless they break tradition for some reason).
I want channel mostly because i never played the original and it seemed fun. Trozei didn't look that great to me, but I wouldn't know.

supergamerfreak said:
pinball was an iffy game, but they should make:

R/S/E remakes
New Mystery Dungeon games
new Stadium
new Pokemon Channel, hopefully for 3DS and Wii U
new Trozei

Trozei was addictive to me, pokemon channel is a must, and so is stadium. the top 2 were already mentioned before me.

Trozei was fun but...it did get a little stale for me. So much that I got rid of it. Then 2 years later I got it again because I wanted to play it xD.

As long as they don't mess up the R/S/E remakes and put in some lame Pokemon Frontier then I will be fine with the game...ya hear me...GIVE US THE AWESOME FRONTIER O_O.

Pokemon Channel was one of my favorite games...I don't even know why. It's boring...there is a channel for Mareep's to jump over a fence...ya...fun, but I could never put it down. Fishing was the best :D. They would need more minigames in a new one...not just fishing...and...what ever else there was lol

As I said before...if they make another stadium...they need to put in the functionality that I can play B/W/G ON the TV...that was my favorite thing to do in Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

I agree that there needs to be a new mystery dungeon set, RSE remakes, and a new Pokemon Battle Revolution.

I was thinking about this and is seems interesting.
"Pokemon Meteorite Version" featuring Deoxys?
In the city with Tate & Liza you should be able to go into the rocket and find Deoxys on the moon or something.
You'd have to fight Team Magma and Aqua on the way to the moon/on the moon before you catch Deoxys.
There would be a double battle - You and Steven vs. Maxie and Archie. When/if you win, Steven heals you up and tells you to go face Deoxys.
Maybe you could find a different form based on various questions Scott asks you on your journey. For example,
"Hey, <Your name>! I was wondering... what battle strategy do you like to use?"
You then choose from 3 pre-selected answers:
Sheer Power
Defensive
Speedy
What do you think? :p

ShadowDark said:

Also I just realized, there is another PMD game, but I don't think it was released in the US was it? The Blazing, Storming, and Light Adventure Squads. I just don't like that they have Pokemon Ranch graphics.

I loved Pokemon Channel!!! It was a great game to play! It would be even cooler for the 3DS, because you could take Pikachu anywhere you want and watch Pokemon TV without need of WiFi. I don't know about you, but i loved watching the Poke TV programs... :D
I wish I'd play Puzzle because it looks just like Yoshi Tetris Attack and I played the daylights out of that game when I younger! :D I remember playing Pokemon R/S Pinball! I played it all the way down to my great grandma and grandpa's farm! It was a long car ride. But pokemon made it seem less long. xD
It would be cool if they made a pokemon snap game for the 3DS and they had you use the gryorscope, or whatever it's called, to take pictures (You can also you the controll stick too)! Then they could do something, like the face raders and have pokemon poping up in your house!!! That would be sweet!!!
I also would like another Coloseum. Something that makes pokemon look good on the big screen and something that has a story line to it Unlike Battle Rev, Coloseum has plot and the awesome shadow pokemon! I hope they bring back shadow pokemon in a game sometime soon!

Here's system wise what I'd like to see.
New Pinball- 3DS full game or an e-shop game
New Snap!- 3DS
New Coloseum- Wii U
New Puzzle- 3DS
New PMD- 3DS and DS
New Channel- 3DS
We need a New Ranch- Wii U
R/S/E remakes: 3DS
EDIT:
HOW COULD I FORGET TO PUT IN HOENN!!! TT^TT

Yoda 432 said:
I was thinking about this and is seems interesting.
"Pokemon Meteorite Version" featuring Deoxys?
In the city with Tate & Liza you should be able to go into the rocket and find Deoxys on the moon or something.
You'd have to fight Team Magma and Aqua on the way to the moon/on the moon before you catch Deoxys.
There would be a double battle - You and Steven vs. Maxie and Archie. When/if you win, Steven heals you up and tells you to go face Deoxys.
Maybe you could find a different form based on various questions Scott asks you on your journey. For example,
"Hey, <Your name>! I was wondering... what battle strategy do you like to use?"
You then choose from 3 pre-selected answers:
Sheer Power
Defensive
Speedy
What do you think?

First, how can the Pokemon survive in space. they would have to have special space suits, and with those, you can't perform special attacks, as they will tear through the suit and effectively turn all your pokemon into shrunken marshmallows.
second, wouldn't steve's pokemon have an unfair advantage, having the ability to float, and not requiring air to survive.
and third, how is deoxys supposed to be transfered back to your boxes if you are on the MOON!
other than those quirks, seems like an awesome idea!

Back