Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

So, after posting that I had my doubts about the Kalos tins, I went ahead and got a Delphox Ex tin for my brother's birthday (it was free, so anything he pulled would be fine). Not terrible, but not good either. He pulled:

Holo Pyroar
Holo Vivillon
2 Reverse Holo Rares

I'm guessing that it's pretty difficult to get ex's in these, because there's only one of each pack. The ratios for Flashfire, Xy, and Plasma Blast/Freeze aren't necessarily good, and reducing the packs to one of each set make the odds heavily against you..

I bought a 3 pack of 2 Next Destinies and 1 Black and White. It contained a Zekrom Full Art.

These 3 packs seem to contain all the ultra rares for the older Black and White sets, Rayquaza C Lv. X, REgisteel Ex, Dialga Lv. X, Zekrom Full Art.

Got a Pyroar box

-Shiftry Holo
-Pyroar Holo (How appropriate)

Stefernal said:
3 Gren Tins. The only holo rare was a Raichu. Ouch.

Somebody needs to get this guy a cool, tall glass of Mountain Dwah, because he looks depressed.

Man, 1 Holo. Well, you win some, you lose some. I was actually able to pull a Charizard-EX from a Honedge Blister yesterday, along with a Reverse Qwilfish and a Blacksmith and Miltank.

I bought 2 Chespin boxes yestersay. I got a Garchomp Holo from one and a Zebstrika Holo and my 10th Houndoom holo from Plasma Blast from the other.

In my Greninja Tin I got:

Full Art Ghetsis
Genesect EX
Yvetal EX

Nothing else was really as notable as that; it was definitely the best tin I ever got. :)

In my Chesnaut Tin I got a Mega Blastoise, and the rest was "meh."

Delphox didn't really give me anything worth mentioning.

Bought one of each tin.

Greninja: had 2 Flashfire, 1 X & Y, and 1 Plasma Blast. Didn't get anything worth mentioning.
Delphox: had 1 Flashfire, 1 X & Y, 1 Plasma Freeze, & 1 Plasma Blast. Again nada.
Chesnaught: had the same as Grenjnja as for packs. Got a full-art Genesect EX.

Not much in the Pyroar box I got about a month ago either.

Bought a Greninja tin, got a Reshiram holo, I think it's official that these tins suck.

Bought Victini tin week ago got FA Terrakion from Noble Victories :)

That being said I found this promo pack at Meijer, it came with a pack and a loose holo card, the loose holo card was a Machamp Prime.

I also got a repackaged Flashfire pack and it had a Charizard Ex in it.

So cards pulled from promo packs where it's the only one in store, Rayquaza C. Lv. X, Dialga Lv. X, Registeel Ex, Charizard Ex, Skyla Full Art, Latios Full Art, Zekrom Full Art B&W(black background), Machamp Prime.

It's pretty unsettling seeing so many people pull Vivillon and Raichu holos and I didn't get one in over 130 packs of XY.

3 pack blister with gold Charizard coin and holo Haxorus.

2 rares and holo Carbink. Well at least there was a holo as I usually just get all rares.

Bought the Lugia Plasma Tin because I finally saw one at Target after digging through their tins for weeks -- tbh I just wanted the card/tin.
Needless to say I feel like I got nothing but junk from it. Blastoise Holo (same one in a new 3 holo blister w/ charizard and venusaur) so now I have two of them. And the G Scope holo trainer card (93/101).

Just meh. I've got a few tins recently and I haven't been pleased. At least the promo cards/tins are nice.

I opened another Charizard EX box and what can I say.. those boxes obviously loves me xD

Got a Charizard EX 12/106

My other Charizard EX box had 2 EXes and a holo for those who didn't know...

Well, looks like I spoke too soon about my terrible luck.

I went over to Target today and snagged a Delphox tin and 1 XY booster w/ holo (Salamence).
The Salamence XY pack had a FA Skarmory EX and the Delphox tin had a FA Yveltal EX, Gourgeist Holo and 2 Rares (plus all my Reverse foils were also Rares).

Extremely pleased, considering I only spent like 25 dollars or so.

Mega Lucario EX Box:
3 holos
Lucario EX
M Heracross EX
(Hawlucha EX)

M Lucario EX would have been more fitting, I suppose, but still happy. :p

Got a Delphox tin. I'm not sure if this was a packaging mistake or not, but it had Plasma Blast, XY, and 2 Flashfire and no Plasma Freeze. From what I've seen all the tins had one of each.

Anyway, I pulled FA Virizon EX for my rare in Blast, but the rest of the rares were non-holo. I pulled a Reverse Gourgeist though, so I'm pretty pleased about that. After I saw the Virizion, I didn't really care about the rest of the tin, since that on its own pretty much pays for the tin. I can't complain. :p

My fiancee got a chesnaught ex tin
genesect EX Plasma Blast
Holo Ryperior XY
reverse Shiftry Flashfire
holo Absol plasma freeze
I got a greninja Ex tin and didnt really get much as pulls go

Got a Krookodile EX box today but aside from that card my best pull was a holo Pyroar. Could have been worse but it could have been better too.

Back