The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Investigation: New Fake Legendary+Leaked Info+Poll

Ok, even without any internet, I was able to sneak in and upload these photos to show. These are the shadows for newly released fakemon of the Ongan Region. There are a lot! Can you guess what they are??

I will try to upload them by this weekend if I have time and if I have the internet.

shadows7.png
shadows5.png

shadows8.png
shadows6.png

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: New Shadows/New Fake Legendary+Poll

I see Monsters, Dinosaurs, Birds, and a Birthday Cake

hmmmmm, I think the bottom left shadow shows 2 voodoo hula dancers XD
and i also see Dinosaurs possibly a velociraptor and don't know the other one
I also see a birthday cake O_O
I see a narwal sort of thing, and two other birds, one of them has a tie on (i know that cause you told me XD) and I see another 2 dinosaurs....

I am currently working on the final designs of the shadowed released. However, the project is at a standstill yet again because my modem, which I believe is possessed, refuses to send out a signal. I am doing updates by leeching of friends internets and my work computer.

Expect a possible update tonight.

All you guys are close. The theme for seven of the fakemon that they are evolutions of previously released fakemon.

Here is the first batch of the newly released fakemon!
_____

Kekitanshimini.png

#081 Kekitanshi
The Birthday Pokémon
Type: Normal
Ability: Levitate
Height: 0'8
Weight: 15 lbs.
Kekitanshi is only available the day of when you inputted your birthday. Much like the Time Exclusive pokemon such as Sangopanpu, you can find them in the wild on the certain dates. It is often peaceful and joyful; singing every now and then to express its cheer.

Based of a slice of birthday cake. Its name is derived from "keki" (cake) and tanjyobi (birthday).

Gasumasumini.png

#075 Gasumasu
The Gas Pokémon
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison Point,
Height: 2'6
Weight: 45 lbs.
Gasumasu is the Gas Pokémon. It can live in areas of high poison concentration. It uses the mask to breathe in the poison which converts to oxygen. It can also emit out poisonous clouds.

Based on a hazmat suit and a gas mask. Its name is the romanized version of "gas mask".

Kanzaurumini.png

#040 Kanzauru
The Hot Plate Pokémon
Type: Rock/Fire
Ability: Magma Armor
Height: 3'6
Weight: 203 lbs.
Kanzauru can be resurrected while using the Herbivore Fossil. It survived eating molten rock and lava. When ice covered the planet, it became extinct. It can stamp the ground making lava shoot up.

Based on a young apatosaurus. Its name is derived from "Kanzan" (volcano) and "~saur" from dinosaur.

Tsumetorumini.png

#042 Tsumetoru
The Dark Fang Pokémon
Type: Rock/Dark
Ability: Intimidate
Height: 3'0
Weight: 123 lbs.
Tsumetoru can be resurrected while using the Carnivore Fossil. It was an apex predator and can slash with its sharp claws. Its long neck can stretch out to snatch prey. It can run up to speeds of 50 mph and jump long distances.

Based on a raptor or compsognasus (sp?). Its name is derived from "tsume" (claw) and the "tor" of raptor but romanized.

Yoroshitakamini.png

#012 Yoroshitaka
The Helmet King Pokémon
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Rock Head
Height: 3'8
Weight: 39 lbs.

Yoroshitaka uses its strong head to smash apart trees and rocks to eat insects. It has been known to fly into windows only to smash right through them thus hitting the person inside. A trip to the hospital is the usual consequence. Yoroshitaka is the evolved form of Kabutori.

Based on wood-pecker type bird and a Hoatzin. Its name is derived from "yoroshi" (armor) and"taka" (hawk).

Kurodokeimini.png

#121 Kurodokei
The Time Keeper Pokémon
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Time Shift
Weight: 56 lbs.

Kurodokei flies in-between planes of times. It records everything it sees in its swirling pattern on its glasses. It can be very cautious and avoids battles as much as possible. For this reason, it is never found in the wild. Kurodokei is an evolved form of Doukurou.

Based on a owl, a nerd, and a clock. Its name is derived from "kurou" (owl) and "doukei" (clock).

I will add more information in this weekend. I am using a friends wireless so my time is limited.

RE: Ongan Region Fakedex+more

I thought the male Pop Idol pokemon was going to be a scarecrow when I saw it.

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: New Revealed Fakemon/New Shadows

LOL. I love those! They look fantastic- and very unique. The bird makes me think of a Cubone/Spearow mashup, and I like it because of that xD

Here are three others! I am swiping a neighbors wireless so hopefully it hangs on >< I appreciate all the comments! I hope my style has improved! I can see it from when I started to know but I want to become better! Again, I appreciate all the advice and comments.

Also, I am now adding Regional numbers to all the fakemon and edited the ones released previously.
________
Huradorimini.png

#033 Huradori
The Palm Pokémon
Type: Grass
Ability: Own Tempo/Leaf Guard
Height: 4'2
Weight: 85 lbs.

Huradori is the Palm Pokemon. It enjoys dancing in the sunlight even when there is no music. When it is happy, a green light appears in its eyes. When angry, the green color of its leaves wilts. It is the evolved from of Kokoparu.

Based on a pine apple and a palm tree. Its name is derived from the romanized version of "hula" as in hula hoop and "odori" as in dance.

Inamappamini.png

#047 Inamappa
The Rice Field Pokémon
Type: Grass
Ability: Water Absorb
Height: 3'8
Weight: 43 lbs.

Inamappa is an evolved from of Kappada. It can be found submerged in rice fields gathering sun light. When it is low on energy, it will eat its own rice from its head. In the fall and winter, it has been known to cut the rice off and to store it for the winter.

Based on a rice field and a kappa, a Japanese mythological creature. I know the last part is kappa but I forgot was Inama comes from. It has to deal with rice haha.

Mekugeshimini.png

#011 Mekugeshimi
The Groundhog Pokémon
Type: Normal/Ground
Ability: Arena Trap/Simple
Weight: 45 lbs.

Mekugeshi is the evolved form of Kusshisu. It can burrow miles under the surface in elaborate burrows. Due to this, it cannot see. It has a highly developed sense of smell and hearing. As well, the hair on its body is very sensitive when it touches something allowing to navigate its burrows.

It is based on a groundhog, a mole, and a naked mole rat. Its name is derived from "mekura" (blind) and "geshi" (rodent).

I will add the last two from the shadows hopefully tomorrow or sometime next week.

Why does Huradori remind me of a pineapple :p? Anyway. Great stuff.

Here is the second to last one. I am working on the last one but it wont be done until tomorrow. After this, I have work-related projects I need to work on.

Kitsukibamini-2.png

#072 Kitsukiba
The Toothed Whale Pokémon
Type: Water/Ice
Ability: Swift Swim
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185 lbs.

Kitsukiba is the evolved form of Hawaruka. It uses its strong tusks to burst through ice sheets that form in the rivers and oceans in Ongan during the winter. It addition, it can use it as an offensive and defensive weapon. It is said male Kitsukiba will often do battle with one another for a prospective mate.

Kitsukiba is based of a narwhal.

Nukizujiramini.png

#135 Nukizujira/Nuclezilla
The Radioactive Pokémon
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability: Poison Cloud/Intimidate
Height: 18'7
Weight: 405 lbs.

Nukizujira is the evolved form of Tokisujira. It evolves by max unhappiness. The pokemon feeds of nuclear waste and hazardous products. The previous joyful and bubbly personality of its pre-evolved form disappears. The lonesome and happiness inside Tokisuira gives way to wrath and anger in Nukurizijira. It enjoys causing destruction and pain to those who wronged in. It can fire radioactive blasts from its mouth.

It is based of radioactivity and Godzilla. Its name is derived from "Nuclear" and "Gojira" (Godzilla).

HeroOfShinnoh said:
Why does Huradori remind me of a pineapple Toungue? Anyway. Great stuff.
Because it is loosely based off a pineapple :)

It's Kolink (Or something like that). Anyway, this is going well. Since Aquamarine mysteriously vanished off the face of the Earth, I am going to be watching this. Obsidian may have a rival game. ;P

~SS

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: A Wealth of New Pokemon!!!

Evolves from unhappiness O-o That's something new. Great work as always.

Nice work LostVoice, the Pokemon are turning out great. You have done a great job with the map, keep it up.

Here is some leaked information regarding the Ongan Region.

- There are some species of pokemon that evolve through unhappiness. This happens through neglect and giving it gifts it does not like.

- On that note, each pokemon has a gift it enjoys that applies to its type and personality. For instance, a Calm Water type may enjoy a "Beach Towel" gift whereas a Bold Fire type may enjoy a "Hot Peppers".

- The ability to befriend in-game trainers, Gym Leaders, and citizens. This can be done by visiting them often, sending/giving gifts, or sending PokeTexts. You can view the progress through a "Friendship Meter" which can be accessed through Kokoparu or Huradori. You can also access WiFi friend files through this.

- Outside events such as Christmas, Summer Festivals (Japan), Boxing Day, Chinese New Year, Thanksgiving (US), and Birthdays happen in real time. There are several Holiday-only pokemon but you can also receive/give gifts on that day. It can help increase your friendship bar.

- There is an evil organization called Team Eon. One word to describe them: omnipotent.

- There is a place called Ongan University (OU). It is the leading academical institution within Ongan.

- There is something called "Poke Kart". It can be unlocked through online download and it opens up a separate island which contains several themed tracks. When you arrive there, you can challenge in-game trainers or through WiFi to a Pokemon minikart race. Much akin to the Mario Kart series, you help steer your pokemon to the finish line while avoiding obstacles and enemy attacks.

Shiny Shinx said:
It's Kolink (Or something like that). Anyway, this is going well. Since Aquamarine mysteriously vanished off the face of the Earth, I am going to be watching this. Obsidian may have a rival game. ;P

~SS

Hm? What us Kolink? I am confused. Thank you for the kind words! I am hoping this will turn into an actual game but, as of right now, I do not have the time or the materials to begin working on a game as well as the actual know-how.

Unseen Psycho Poke Fan said:
WOW! This Stuff Is Awesome!

HeroOfShinnoh said:
Evolves from unhappiness O-o That's something new. Great work as always.

Yes. Unhappiness is a new system for evolution though it is not common in the games. I can say for sure two evolution families have it. The Tokisujira family and another one obviously.

Ice Arceus said:
Nice work LostVoice, the Pokemon are turning out great. You have done a great job with the map, keep it up.

Thanks. I was quite happy the way the map turned out though I have a bit more to work on it.

I am sorry for the absence. I had a nice four day weekend (vacation day on monday, holiday on tuesday). However, a friend and previous professor from the States is visiting from Japan so he came down to visit me and see the Myoukensai Festival which was on Tuesday. So it was quite busy. I have started working on line art for new fakemon. Expect them by Friday. I am also going to try experimenting with line depth so please comment on it.

Ok, here are some new Fakemon! I apologize for the lack of them this week but I had a short and busy week. Expect a batch of four to be out early next week!

Here we go!

First off all, here are three shadows for next week! I just added the fourth one. I had a lot of trouble with the overall design of it.
wheelSH.png
BobSH.png
DarkmonSH.png
ToiletghostSH.png

Dainopiidomini.png

#014 Dainopiido
The DNA Pokemon
Type: Bug
Ability: Sticky Hold
Height: 0'5
Weight: 3.2 lbs

Dainopiido is the DNA pokemon. It is said to carry various Bug DNA in it's body. It responds to fire, water, and thunder stones. Various researches report it can attain a different evolution form when exposed to these stones. One confirmed evolved form is Akame.

Dainapiido is based off from a centipede, a worm, and DNA.

Mahomanmini.png

#099 Mahoman
The Magician Pokemon
Type: Psychic/Dark
Ability: Hocus Pocus
Weight: 43 lbs.

Mahoman is the Magician Pokemon. It is the first evolved form of Mahomi. It is said to know various elemental attacks. It is said to study ancient books in order to learn more powerful spells and to gain more power.

Based off a magician in robes. Its name is derived from Maho for "Magic" and "man" as in..well..a man.

Haganougu.png

#125 Haganougu
The Steel Hide Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Steel
Ability: Steel Courage
Height: 2'5
Weight: 150 lbs.

Hananougu is the Steel Hide Pokemon. It has one of the highest defenses of any pokemon; able to withstand a runaway train. When it runs, it sounds as if cannon balls are hitting the ground. It survives by eating steel and metal. It's ability, Steel Courage negates any type of switch out technique or status lowering attack.

It is based off a dinosaur-like dragon with armor. Its name is derived from Hagane (Steel) and Ougurai "Glutton"

Again, I will post the revealed shadows when they are done.

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: Three New Fakemon/4 New Shadows!

^I see one might be an Eeveelution (I hope that it is).

I also see a puff ball.

Light Venusaur said:
^I see one might be an Eeveelution (I hope that it is).

I also see a puff ball.

When I first drafted the Ongan fakedex, I left enough space to include previous generation pokemon as well as new evolutions for them. However, I felt inspired by Isshu's absence of previous pokemon so I decided to do the same despite the Ongan Region is apart of Johto, Kanto, etc.

That is not to say I will not include evolutions for a bonus set ;)

Oops, I was replying to LV's earlier post where Shinx's Japanese name is mentioned.

~SS

Back