The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Investigation: Three New Fakemon/4 New Shadows!

Interesting...the shadows look like they'll turn out to be really cool and I'm a huge fan of Dainopiido and Mahoman :D
Great job; I can't wait to see more.

@Shiny Shinx - Its look. I was just confused ^^

@ShinnohTrainer17 - Thanks! Expect some cool stuff to happen through Dainapiido.

I am almost done with the coloring faze of the shadowed pokemon. I am going to start releasing new fakemon along with shadows. I am also working on a wiki to collect all my information into one source. In the mean time, here is some additional information regarding the second set of released fakemon: Genmashi, Kenzumi, Fukapupu, Hawaruka, Eguzaidoru, Aidasaki, Faisuta, and Burakkusuta.

GenmashiTN.png

#102 Genmashi
The Type: Bug/Ghost
Ability: Clear Body/Limber
Color: White
Height: 2’6
Weight: 2 lbs.
Egg Type: Bug

Phantocoon can be found suspended from dead trees. When the air moves pass them, they create a sad, howling sound which can heard from miles. They can shift in and out of the spiritual and physical realm.

They are found exclusively at night in "Hallow's Graveyard" by the "Bay Lighthouse" in the southern most tip of the first island. However, in order to attract one, you must light one or more of the lanterns that are on the graves using a new HM move called "Torch".

It is confirmed to evolve at level 48.

Move List:
- Silk Shot (Bug)
- Tackle (Normal)
Lvl. 6 - Sleep Powder (Normal)
Lvl. 10 - Astonish (Ghost)
Lvl. 13 - Leech Life (Bug)
Lvl. 18 - Nightshade (Ghost)
Lvl. 22 - Bug Bite
Lvl. 26 - Confuse Ray (Ghost)
Lvl. 30 - Curse (Ghost)
Lvl. 34 - Signal Beam (Bug)
Lvl. 40 - Possession (Ghost) - Allows the player to gain control of the opponent for one turn.
Lvl. 43 - Shadow Ball (Ghost)
Lvl. 45 - Ominous Wind (Ghost)
Lvl. 49 - Bug Buzz (Bug)
Lvl. 53 - Reflect (Psychic)

#030 Kenzumi
The Chivalry Pokémon
Type: Fighting/Ground
Ability: Vital Spirit or Hyper Cutter
Color: Brown
Height: 2'2
Weight: 25 lbs.
Egg Type: Ground

Kenzumi hones its skills in deep forests and underground lairs. It often fights against rival pokemon using vast armies. It sharpens its branch like sword so it does not break.

It is confirmed to have a final evolution. It will also be part of the first gym leader team, a Fighting Gym Leader. It is said to have a courageous heart and will stand before any fore; regardless of size. They tend to live alone however congregate three times a year for a massive duel. The Kenzumi with the most scars are considered to be the head of the regional Kenzumi.

Move List:
-Sand-attack (Ground)
-Quick Attack (Normal)
-Lvl. 8 Agility (Normal)
-Lvl. 13 Focus Energy (Normal)
-Lvl. 17 Bone Club (Ground)
-Lvl. 20 En Garde (Fighting) - Lowers defense types with a weakness to Fighting.
-Lvl. 24 Counter (Fighting)
-Lvl. 28 Slash (Normal)
-Lvl. 32 Fury Cutter (Bug)
-Lvl. 36 Earth Power (Ground)
-Lvl. 38 Swords Dance (Normal)
-Lvl. 41 Master Blade (Fighting) - Sharps sword-type attacks.
-Lvl. 46 Night Slash (Dark)
-Lvl 54 Sword Spirit (Fighting) - Raises overall strength and speed after damaged

#38 Fukuapupu
The Toy Poodle Pokémon
Type: Normal
Ability: Keen Eye or Cute Charm
Color: White
Height: 2’4
Weight: 17 lbs.
Egg Group: Ground/Fairy

Fukapupu is a very charming and elegant pokemon that is often used
in shows and contests. It prides itself in being very organized and well-groomed. It uses attacks based on shrill yelping or barking. It can be extremely annoying. Despite this, it is very affectionate to its owner; often licking him or her with its tongue. It is very devoted to its owner.

Fukapupu can be found in areas outside of town or even directly in cities which lead to actual city wild pokemon battles. It is confirmed that Fukapupu has an additional evolution. It is the most commonly seen "pet" pokemon in the pet universe.

Move List:
- Tackle (Normal)
- Sand Attack (Ground)
- Lvl. 6 Howl (Normal)
- Lvl. 10 Bite (Dark)
- Lvl. 13 Cheer Up (Normal)
- Lvl. 15 Pursuit (Dark)
- Lvl. 18 Protect (Normal)
- Lvl. 21 Odor Sleuth (Normal)
- Lvl. 27 Agility (Psychic)
- Lvl. 31 Echo Voice (Normal)
- Lvl. 35 Go Ahead (Normal)
- Lvl. 40 Fetch (Normal) - [size=small-x]Can steal items or retrieve stolen items[/size]
- Lvl. 44 Block (Normal)

#071 Hawaruka
The Dolphin Pokémon
Type: Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Color: Blue
Height: 4’2
Weight: 70 lbs.
Egg Type: Water 2/Ground

This pokemon can be seen swimming alongside cruise ships or sailboats. They
are very affectionate and love to interact with human beings and other pokemon. They are said to be very intelligent. They used sound-based attacks to confuse and deter opponents. It is one of the fastest swimmers in the world.

They attack by slamming the snout into the side of the pokemon thus causing harm both on the surface and internal organs. It can maximize this damage by swimming fast into the opponent. Despite this, it is very much at home with humans and have been known to protect them while in the water. It is actually considered a good luck charm to carry a small token with a image of Hawarukka while swimming.

It will evolve into Kitsukiba at lvl. 37.

Move List:
- Watergun (Water)
- Tail Whip (Normal)
- Tackle (Normal)
- Lvl. 10 Bubble (Water)
- Lvl. 13 Focus Energy (Normal)
- Lvl. 16 Baton Pass (Normal)
- Lvl. 19 Water Pulse (Water)
- Lvl. 21 Ice Spear (Ice) [size=small-x]A row of icicles form from the ground; striking the opponent[/size]
- Lvl. 25 Take Down (Normal)
- Lvl. 29 Aqua Tail (Water)
- Lvl. 33 Wave Crash (water)
- Lvl. 36 Endeavor (Normal)
- Lvl. 40 Ice Breathe (Ice) [size=small-x]A Water-type move that can Freeze the opponent[/size]
- Lvl. 43 Tsunami (Water) [size=small-x]The pokemon envlopes itself with water and smashes into the opponent.[/size]
- lvl. 46 Brine (Water)
- Lvl. 50 Hydro Pump (Water)

#113 Eguzaidoru
Pop Idol Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Ability: Cute Charm
Color: Blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175 lbs.
Egg Type: Humanshape/Fairy

Eguzaidoru can only be a male. It comes from a evolution line that is determined by the gender of the basic pokemon. It uses its voice to control and infatuate people. Some of them have a truly beautiful voice
that entrances the ears. However, there are some that are just god-awful yet the masses love them. No one is sure why.

Every Friday night at 6, you can watch a team of Eguzaidoru performing in Wanto City at the PokeTheatre. Enter the Blue Entrance to see Eguzaidoru. The evolution family is connected to Aidasaki through its first evolution. However, depending on the gender of the first pokemon, it will eventually evolve into either one.

Move List:
-Screech (Normal)
-Howl (Normal)
-Sweet Kiss (Normal)
-Lvl. 6 Sing (Normal)
-Lvl. 10 Snatch (Dark)
-Lvl. 15 Psybeam (Psychic)
-Lvl. 19 Hidden Power (Normal)
-Lvl. 22 Charm (Normal)
-Lvl. 25 Amnesia (Psychic)
-Lvl. 28 Psywave (Psychic)
-Lvl 31 Control Song (Psychic)
-Lvl. 36 Hyper Voice (Normal)
-Lvl. 38 Perish Song (Normal)
-Lvl. 43 Future Sight (Psychic)
-Lvl 48 Synchro Noise (Psychic)
-Lvl. 53 Taunt(Dark)
-Lvl. 57 Last Song (Normal)

#111 Aidasaki
Pop Idol Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Ability: Cute Charm
Color: Pink
Height: 5'4
Weight: 135 lbs.
Egg Type: Humanshape/Fairy

Aidasaki is always a female pokemon. It uses its voice to lull the listener into control. Its voice has been compared to that of a muse and usually are at the top of the monthly popularity music charts. Despite this,there are some whose voice is comparable to dragging ones fingernails on a chalk board but people still love its voice.

Aidasaki can can be found performing in Wanto City at the PokeTheatre. You can see the show by entering the Pink Entrance. As mentioned earlier, Aidasaki and Eguzaidoru come from the same basic pokemon but will evolve differently depending on the gender of the basic pokemon. It enjoys cute and expensive gifts.

Move List:
-Screech (Normal)
-Howl (Normal)
-Sweet Kiss (Normal)
-Lvl. 6 Sing (Normal)
-Lvl. 10 Fake Tears (Dark)
-Lvl. 15 Confusion (Psychic)
-Lvl. 19 Hidden Power (Normal)
-Lvl. 22 Charm (Normal)
-Lvl. 25 Light Screen (Psychic)
-Lvl. 28 Psywave (Psychic)
-Lvl 31 Control Song (Psychic)
-Lvl. 36 Hyper Voice (Normal)
-Lvl. 38 Perish Song (Normal)
-Lvl. 43Calm Mind (Psychic)
-Lvl 48 Synchro Noise (Psychic)
-Lvl. 53 Flatter (Dark)
-Lvl. 57 Last Song (Normal)

#090 Faiasuta
The Star Pokemon
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Collapse/Levitate
Color: Red
Height: 4'2
Weight: 82 lbs.
Egg Type: Gender Unknown/Indeterminate

Faiasuta shines brightly in the sky alongside other stars. For this reason, it is rare to find in the wild. When it reaches a certain health level, the energy inside it will collapse turning it into a black hole or Burakkusuta. The energy inside of its body is said to be able to give power to 10 cities for 10 years.

Faisuta isn't available in the wild since it lives high above the world. However, scientists have been able to recreate it in the Planetarium Research Center. Faisuta has the ability to turn into another pokemon, Burakkusuta when it looses significant amount of health.

Move List:
- Ember (Fire)
- Leer (Normal)
- Sunny Day (Fire)
- Lvl. 11 Thundershock (Electric)
- Lvl. 16 Confuse Ray (Ghost)
- Lvl. 18 Nitrocharge (Fire)
- Lvl. 22 Charge Beam (Electric)
- Lvl. 26 Signal Beam (Bug)
- Lvl. 29 Hail Fire (Fire) [size=small-x]Fire soars into the air and lands onto the battlefield.[/size]
- Lvl. 31 Rest (Normal)
- Lvl. 36 Flame Wheel (Fire)
- Lvl. 38 Reflect (Psychic)
- Lvl. 40 Lava Plume (Fire)
- Lvl. 48 Overheat (Fire)
- Lvl. 54 SolarBeam (Grass)

#092 Burakkusuta
The Black Hole Pokemon
Type: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Vacuum Space/Levitate
Color: Black
Height: 3'9
Weight: 55 lbs.
Egg Type: Gender Unknown/Indeterminate

Burakkusuta often travels high in the sky during night. Anything that
enters around it becomes suckedinto a different dimension. For this
reason, it is often shunned and seen as a bad omen.

Burakkusuta is another from of Faiasuta that is triggered through Faiasuta's ability; Collapse which happens when it loses 90% of its health. It is confirmed that both Faisuta and Burakkusuta both have a evolved from which suggests that you can keep Burakkusuta in in its own form long enough for it to evolve. Burakkusuta is often misunderstood because of its somewhat violent nature. However, it tends to avoid cities and people in favor of the dark expanses of space.

Move List:
- Psywave (Psychic)
- Pursuit (Dark)
- Light Screen (Psychic)
- Black Flame (Fire)
- Lvl. 22 Glare (Normal)
- Lvl. 26 Scary Face
- Lvl. 32 Vacuum Space

I finished with this weeks fakemon fairly early. Sadly, the project has to take a back seat since I will be developing new English cards for my city to use. They are all due next Friday so most of my free time will go to them.

First, here are the shadows for next times release. Here is a hint: they are all connected to each other somehow. Can you guess what they are?

EretikunSH.png
ShokubiiSH.png
MagunakunSH.png

MizukunSH.png
MimushiSH.png

Bobmini.png

#021 Bobbu
ボッブ
The Bonfire Pokemon
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire/Frisk
Height: 1'9
Weight: 28 lbs.

Bobbu is the Bonfire Pokemon. It lives in mountainous regions and makes dens in caves. It has been known to catch dry trees on fire accidentally. When it chasing prey, it tends to flash out waves of heat to stun the orey and slow it down.

Bobbu is based off a bobcat. This was the placeholder I gave it until I had time to name it: Enneko. However, Bobbu just stuck with me. Creators Note: I personally hate this pokemon. I love the idea but the design sickens me. It looks way to cartoony for me so expect a massive redesign of it.

#105 Monakukosu
モナクコス
The Psycho Monkey Pokemon
Type: Dark
Ability: Antagonist/Bad Habit
Height: 2'4
Weight: 40 lbs.

Monakukosu is the Psycho Monkey Pokemon. This is one of the most hated pokemon due to its annoying screeching and mischievous behavior. It will even steal items from its trainer or attack them when it feels it has a chance; though will often run away to hide when it is overwhelmed. Only trainers with great patience can control this pokemon. It is said to screech, jump about, and fling poo at passer-bys.

Monakukosu is based off a monkey flinging poo and a Colobus Monkey. Its name comes from the "Mon" in Monkey, "aku" as in "Dark or evil" and "kosu" from "kosui" or sneaky.

#067 Denrinkuzuumu
デンリンクズーム
The Wheel Pokemon
Type: Electric/Dark
Ability: Speed Boost
Height: 3'4
Weight: 63 lbs.

Denkirinkuzuumu is the Wheel Pokemon. It enjoys making tire screeching sounds after it revs its engine and peels out. It lives for racing and roaring down the streets. It can reach 0 to 130 mph in 10 seconds flat when it has enough energy. It likes to chase after cars; scaring the passengers.

Denkirinkuzuumu is based on a racing wheel and a dragster. Its name is from "denki" or electric, "rin" for wheel, and "zuumu" or "zooom!".

#061 Toyurei
トユレイ
The Toilet Ghost Pokemon
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Stench
Height: 5'1
Weight: 32 lbs.

Toyurei is the Toilet Ghost Pokemon. It is said to haunt dirty bathrooms; lurking in drains and toilets. It will often make bubbling noises and, when angry, causes the water in the toilet to splash to the ceiling. It feeds itself by drinking dirty toilet water and licking the bathroom floor. You can get rid of one by thorouhgly cleaning the bathroom.

Toyurei is based off a ghost with a toilet seat on his head. It is also based off a Akaname. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akaname. Its name comes from "to" in "Torei" or toilet and "yurei" as in spirit or ghost.

I hope you enjoyed these! I will try to finish this weeks shadows by next week but I cant guarantee it. I am also working on the wiki for the Ongan Project so please check back for further info!

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: Information/Four New Fakemon/Five New Shadows!!!

Holy crabs O-o Psycho monkeys! Monakukosu PWNATION!
Amazing work!

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: Information/Four New Fakemon/Five New Shadows!!!

OMG monkeys flinging poo and killer toilets! This is getting funny. :D

~SS

^
I didn't read the Killer toilet Pokemon O-o. Stench matches nicely with it though. Are those .. sanitary papers dangling by it's hands?

Denkirinkuzuumu is actually really cool-I'd love to see it evolve into something like a motorbike or a racing car type thing.

As for the shadows, is the thing that connects them is them being Bug types? I can definitely see an ant or something like that, with what appears to be Electric on there as well.

@HoS
Those two are incidentally my favorites so far. I can seriously see Monakukosu doing the "Evil Monkey" pointing for it's sprite animation.
Evil_Monkey.gif

And yes, that is dirty toilet paper hanging from its hands. It is also emerging from a roll of toilet paper.

@Shiny Shinx
I always liked the goofy and bizarre Pokemon (thus why I used Psyduck often). However, the evolution of Monakukuso will be especially evil and psychotic.

@paddy185
Thanks! I haven't see you post in this thread before! Welcome :) You can find more information on the front page and then littered here and there. Denkirikuzuumu was a new addition to the Dex. It's evolution will highly resemble a decked-out dragster.

Ping-pong! You are correct! All the shadows are all Bug-types.

I think its time for some more spoilers. If you haven't figured it out, most of the fakemon that I leak out will appear in the next few updates. Without further adieu:

#024 <Final Evolution> Electric: resembles three floating light-bulbs.
#034 <Basic> Grass/Water: resembles a lotus plant.
#037 <Basic> Normal: resembles a tiny, poodle puppy. Possible pre-evo of Fukapupu.
#062 <Basic> Bug: resembles a cross between a worm and millipede with round mouth with sharp teeth.
#080 <Basic> Grass: Resembles two berries in the shape of hearts.
#095 <Basic> Electric/Normal: Resembles a large c.d. player with arms.
#109 <Basic> Psychic: resembles a wide-eyed child with eye-liner. Possible pre-evo of Aidasaki/Eguzaidoru.
#136 <Basic> Ice: Resembles a light-blue wolf puppy.

Also, this is a bit early but I wanted to throw this up here to see what people think of it. The Ongan Project Wiki is finally up and with enough information in my opinion. It took most of half of the week and weekend to set up.

Ongan Project Wiki

Again, I am taking a break from working on the fakemon in order to focus on work-related projects. Once I am finished, expect some actual art updates.

Wow, I haven't updated this thread in such a long time! Well, I am have been seriously busy lately though...both personal and work related. I finished my work project and shipped off my Christmas package to my family which consumed a large amount of time. However, a recently acquired PS3 has been distracting me as of late.

Here are two new fakemon which were released as shadows last time.
Denrikikunmini.png

#15 Raikukakun
ライクカークン
The Bolt Pokemon
Type: Bug/Electric
Ability: Swarm of Static
Height: 1'9
Height: 14 lbs

Raikukakun is the Bolt Pokemon. It is the evolved form of Dainopiido when exposed to an item called the Thunder Shard. It evolves into Shokubii at level 22. It hangs on electrical wires and poles gathering electricity. There is a constant crackling noise coming from the pokemon. When there are a cluster of them, the crackling is almost deafening.

Raikukakun is based off from a lightning bolt and a cocoon. Its name comes from Rai 雷 (electricity, thunder), and a romanized version of cocoon.

#16 Shokubii
ショークビー
The Lightning Wasp Pokemon
Type: Bug/Electric
Ability: Swarm or Levitate
Height: 3'2
Weight: 28 lbs.

Shokubii is the Lightning Wasp Pokemon. It evolves from Rakukakun at level 22. It uses its lightning bolt-like stinger to paralyze its prey. It can fly at fast speeds; especially in a lightning storm. It will often cling to power plant walls to suck out electricity for energy. It is also the cause for some blackouts. When it flies, it emits a low crackling noise.

Shokubii is based off a Japanese hornet. Its name is derived from shock and bee, all romanized.

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: Back in the game/2 new fakemon

Oh god. Lightning wasps ... what next? Blazing Bees?
Great work as usual.
^ I'm tired of saying "Great work" next time I'm going to say something else.

No offence to other fake pokegames but this one definitely is the best art-wise.
Hope to see something great come from this! I reckon these would be great in the real game and most look very original!

I really do hope to see a game made from this!

@ HoS
Yes, lightning wasps. Sadly, no blazing bees. I always like the idea of a bug/electric type combo. Incidentally, I made this one before Denchura was actually revealed.

@PokefanJosh
Thanks so much. It is great to see positive feedback. I would love to see this turned into a fan game but I do not have the time, resources, or knowledge on putting one together. Everything thus far has been done by myself which I enjoy. I would prefer to get all the information out before I would attempt a game.

Anyways, here are the last 3 of the previously released shadows. I hope you enjoy them!

Magunakukunmini.png

#017 Magukukun
マグククン
The Lava Rock Pokemon
Type: Bug/Fire
Ability: Swarm/Flame Body
Height: 1'5
Weight: 54 lbs.

Magukukun is the Lava Rock Pokemon. It evolves from Dainopiido by using the Fire Shard. It will then evolve into Akame at level 22. It can found near heat sources. It will absorb heat into its body. Its body is so hot that it is sometimes used as a portable heater. Right before it evolves, glowing orange cracks appear on its body.

Magukukun is based of a cocoon and a lava rock. Its name comes from romanji versions of magna and cocoon.

#019 Akuakun
アクアークン
The Droplet Pokemon
Type: Bug/Water
Ability: Swarm/Water Veil
Height: 0'10
Weight: 12 lbs.

Akuakun is the Droplet Pokemon. It evolves from Dainopiido by using the Water Shard. It then evolves into Mizushi at level 22. It clings to water vegetation where it collects nutrients in the water. However, it will often go in search of more bountiful areas of water and will attach itself to a nearby swimmer or water pokemon. It survives by fitting a droplet of water over its head.

Akuakun is based off a water-beetle larva/dragon fly larva. Its name comes from the romanized version of aqua and cocoon.

#020 Gengorouri
ゲンゴローリ
The Diving Beetle Pokemon
Type: Bug/Water
Ability: Swarm/Water Veil
Height: 3'8
Weight: 32 lbs.

Gengorouri is the Diving Beetle Pokemon. It evolves from Akuakun at level 22. It uses its poisoned harpoon to fire it into unsuspecting prey. It then uses its powerful jaws to rip into the prey. It can jump out of water and fly for a short distance. It covers a bubble over its head so it can breathe when out of the water. It is a very fast and agile swimmer.

Gengorouri is based off from a diving beetle and a harpoon. Its name comes from Gengorou or "diving beetle" and "mori" or harpoon.

I do not have any shadows next week but there will only be three new fakemon revealed however they are considered to be very important.

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: 5 New Fakemon Update

No offense but how many bugs are in this anyway?
Great work as usual. You say that Denchura was revealed after Shokubii was designed.
*Accuses LostVoice violently* You work for nintendo don't you?? That's why you are so good. :p

@HoS
All the evolutions of Dainopiido have been revealed. I don't want to reveal much but there will be one more evolution for Genmashi and then a three-stage evolution family. The first being a pure Bug type and then the last two will be a Bug and unconfirmed type. As well, there will be a Bug legendary.

Thanks for the compliments. I apologize am I not up to speed with my updates. I am still working hard of the project; just not everyday as I was.

I would love to work for Nintendo but, I didn't go to school for that haha. It was always my dream though.

Gr8Ampharos said:
Awesome. Keep up the outstanding job!
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

Here are three more new Fakemon. They are the final evolutions of the three starters: Kusamuzou, Okomo, and Mijyube!

Ganeshiyashimini.png

#003 Ganeshiyashi
ガニシヤシ
The Deep Forest Pokemon
Type: Grass/Rock
Ability: Overgrow
Height: 6'8
Weight: 650 lbs.

Ganeshiyashi is the evolved from of Morikikiba. It evolves at level 32. It uses its strong tusks to break apart rocks and trees. Its trunk is strong enough to break apart boulders from mountain sides and whip them through the air.

Ganeshiyashi is based on a Bush elephant and a mastodon. Its name comes from Ganesha, the elephant god of Buddhism, and 林 (hayashi) or for forest.

Uruzahatsumini.png

#006 Uruzahatsu
ウルザハツ
The Eruption Pokemon
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Blaze
Height: 6'0
Weight: 405 lbs.

Uruzahatsu is the Eruption Pokemon. It evolves from Kaguma at level 32. It uses its razor sharp claws to cut apart its foes. It is extremely volatile and will attack anything that threatens it. It will often set flames at random which will burn for days.

Uruzahatsu is based of a Grizzly Bear of a Kodiak Bear. Its name comes from the romanized form of ”Ursa" and the "hatsu" part of 爆発 bakuhatsu or explosion.

Reikokobushimini.png

#009 Reikokubushi
レイココブシ
The Fighting Spirit Pokemon
Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Torrent
Height: 5'9
Weight: 280 lbs.

Reikokubushi is the Fighting Spirit Pokemon. It evolves from Betarabushi at level 32. It travels alone; pitting itself against tough foes. It is loses, it punishes itself through extensive training. It punches and kicks are super-fast and can attack with its sharp fins.

Reikokobushi is based on a kick-boxer and a Beta Fish. Its name comes from 冷酷 (reikoku) and 拳 (bushi). Reikoku as in "relentless" and "bushi" in fist.

Sorry for the delay in updates. Expect a new batch sometimes in the coming week!

RE: Ongan Region Investigation: 3 new Fakemon: Final Evolutions of Starters!!!

*sigh*
This is why I should be on regularly, I have missed SOOO MUCCHH....
I love the new fakemon, especially the starters final evo's, they look absolutely amazing!
They all look so good I can't choose my favourite :D

The starter evo's are so cool.... I love how you made the fire bear end up, the elephant is really cool, and the water one just looks epic. Great work :D

Props to the fire one!
It's amazing. My only suggestion is make the fire on top of it's head a bit more ... realistic.
Also, the grass and water one is great. Loving the concept behind the Grass Elephant. It's so original.

Normally I pick the water starter but i must say the fire starters final evo is awesome (it better not be fire and fighting though)

actually never mind, i see you made it fire steel (good call)

Back