The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Bosechouki

I think it may have to do with the rice fields.

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Bosechouki

@RayquazaMaster: Nope, sorry but that was a good guess! There is a bird of paradise type pokemom in Ongan though!

@Evolution: The rice field pokemon are complete so no more evolutions. Good guess though! I really appreciate the interest!!

Time for another new Pokemon! Today's is the Lotus Flower Pokemon, Routashibana.

Routashibanamini.png

#035 Routashibana
Japanese Name: ロータシバナ
The Lotus Flower Pokemon
Color: Blue
Ability: Spring Fever
Height: 3'2
Weight: 26 lbs..
Male/Female: 20%/80%
Evolves from: Riridama at level 22
Evolves into: Rengetaru through the Leaf Stone
Egg Type: Plant, Water 1

Routashibana is the Lotus Flower Pokemon. It has the Spring Fever ability. This allows it to never faint when their is rain on the battlefield. If it is depleted of HP when it is raining, every turn will restore its health by 5%.
NOTE: For this reason, there won't be any trainers with a Riridama evolution family member in a constantly rainy area.

Routashibana can be found in shallow ponds where they stick their lotus leaves to receive sunlight. It is viewed as a symbol of peace and understanding.

Routashibana is based off a lotus plant. Its name comes from the Japanese way of saying "lotus" (Ro-tasu) and "bana/hana" (flower) as well as "ikebana" or flower arrangement.

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

ninninshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Routashibana

Its a ninja!!!!! Maybe the evo of that starving pokemon.

The new one looks like a ninja. Its head sort of looks like some kind of nut or plant bulb, so maybe Grass/Fighting of Grass/Dark?

Thank you for your responses! If any of you have any ideas or suggestions, I am to open to any and all criticism.

Today, we have the Young Ninja Pokemon, Nintaro! Both of you guys were right!

Nintaromini.png

#027 Nintaro
Japanese Name: ニンタロー
The Young Ninja Pokemon
Japanese Name:
The Ninja Assassin Pokemon
Type: Fighting/Dark
Ability: Shadow Veil
Color: Black
Height: 2'5
Weight: 29 lbs.
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves from: None
Evolves into: Sasunobi at level 15, Hanzobayamitsu at level 23
Egg Type: Humanshape

Nintaro is the Young Ninja Pokemon. It is a dual Fighting/Dark Pokemon and it has the Shadow Veil ability which boosts its evasion at night. It evolves into Sasunobi at level 15 and Hanzobayamitsu at level 23. it can be found in the wild early on.

It trains in the mountains and deep forests. It has a intense training routine that can destroy a weak soul. It surrounds itself in darkness in order to perfect its senses. It lives by a unspoken moral code that continues to baffle researchers. It will only trust its trainer if it can sense strength inside him or her.

Nintaro is based on a ninja in training. Its name comes Ninja (Nin) and "-taro" which is used on the end of boys names (Momotaro, etc)

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

shadowgu.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Nintaro

The shadow kind of looks like a monkey...?

As for names:
Doukurou: Tockoot? Extremely uncreative I know, but I can't find words about owls or clocks that really fit.
Kabutori: Sparmor?
Kurikoki: Velocitah?
Akame: Antyro/Pyrant?
Kokoparu: Coconucif? Comes from Cocos nucifera, the Latin name of coconuts.

Evil cross between monkey and wolf?

@paddy: How about Tockhoot? Tockkoot? It sounds pretty good to me, the sound of it.

I like Pyrant! That sounds very good! I also like Coconucif too. Where does Sparmore come from? I assume Sparrow and something else.

@HoS: Thanks! I am not a big fan of that tubeworm ninja pokemon in BW. Nintaro will have two more evolutions.

@Evolution: Now that would be scary! Werewomonkey?

@Oh, I have never thought of a New Jersey Devil-type Pokemon! That would be freaky!!

I will release the pokemon later this afternoon! I am also drafting up for information to include with the update so please look forward to it!

Sparmor comes from sparrow and armor, referencing the helmet like bone on its head.

@Paddy: Oh, that sounds good! I like it!

Here is some more information regarding the world of Ongan!

Several Areas of the Ongan Region:

Takofutou Town
Significance: Has a pier, ship-yard, and a fish market
Gym: None
Name Meaning: Takou (happiness) + Futou (wharf)

Takafutaou Town is located on the coast. It is mostly comprissed of fishing families whose livelihood depends on the sea. There are many fishermen and sailors you can battle here.

Sanka Town
Significance: Entrance to Mountain Cave, Ceramics Studio, and famous red clay dust.
Gym: None
Name Meaning: San (mountain) + ka (house)

Sanka Town is located on the side of a mountain. There are two levels that are accessed via stairs. There are many rock, ground, and dark-type pokemon. The citizens of Sanka Town are adept at hiking in the mountains.

Sekisen City (previously known as Iwaburu City)
Significance: 17 individual hot springs, Hotel,
Gym: Yes. Fire
Name Meaning: Seki (stone) + Sen (spring)

Sekisen is known for their 17 individual hot springs. Each hot spring is for one of the 17 different types. Pokemon can enter their main type and receive a powerup of one of their like-type attacks (i.e. a Charmander entering the Ember Spring to power-up Ember or Firespin.

Sekisen has a Fire-type Gym and the Gym Leader is a older red-haired male.

Waraku City
Significance: Peace Sanctuary, Church, Friend Park
Gym: Yes. Psychic.
Name Meaning: Wa (peace) + raku (comfort)

Waraku is located near the bicycle byway. It is centered around peace and love. The citizens are known to be healthy and happy. They believe Pokemon and Humans can co-exist together through love.

Waraku's gym leader is a young, hooded pink haired female who uses Psychich types.

Dotennin Gemu Department
Significance: A giant department store + battle area
Name Meaning: Nintendo backwards

This store sells many items such as potions, pokeballs, accessories, TMs, and other items of interest. You can also battle opponents in the arcade area.

Here is today's new Pokemon! It's the Gargoyle Pokemon, Garudagoeru.

guardgoylemini.png

#089 Garudagoeru
Japanese Name: ガールダゴエル
The Gargoyle Pokemon
Type: Rock
Ability: Forewarn/Mold Breaker
Height: 4'3
Weight: 155 lbs.

Garudegoeru is the Gargoyle Pokemon. Buildings, ruins, and mountains where they guard the secrets that are housed within. If a intruder comes within a certain length, it will awake and chase after the intruder until it can no longer see what it is guarding. It will then return to its perch to go back to sleep. If it catches the intruder, its arms will grow bright red as it crushes the criminal. Legend says it will take whoever it catches back to its lair to turn them into a Garudagoeru.

Garudagoeru is based off a gargoyle. Its name comes from Guard and -goyle.

flageshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Garudagoeru

Is the shadow an eel or serpent?

As for new names, Garudagoeru could be Guardoyle?
And the birthday cake could be Birthuchen? From birthday and kuchen, the German word for cake.

Eel, worm, snake, cloud. Something around those lines. Maybe a catipillar?

A Pokemon somewhat like Unown? An eel? Or a snake I am guessing?

@paddy: Garudagoeru was planned to have Guardgoyle as its English name. I kind of like it being doyle instead though. I like Kekitanshi's English name as well!

Good guesses guys! This is a really strange pokemon so I am looking forward to what everyone thinks!

Today's Pokemon is the Biology Pokemon, Saibanaria!

flagellunmmini.png

#124 Saibanaria
Japanese Name: サイバナリア
The Biology Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Color: Blue
Ability: Division
Height: 0'2
Weight: .09
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves into: Wakerinaria at level 48
Egg Type: Water 3/Intermediate

Saibanaria is the Biology Pokemon. It has a unique ability called Body Regeneration. When Saibanaria is attacked by a cutting/slash/edged attack such as slash, leaf blade, bite, cut, etc, it will be cut in half. However, the other half forms an entirely different Pokemon. This adds 10 more points to its overall HP.

Sabainaria lives in lakes, rivers, and oceans. It is hard to find due to its small size. It is also very delicate so its important to be gentle with it. Its swims in the water eating small minerals and nutrients. If attacked, it can be split apart and regenerate an entirely different body.

Sabanaria is based off from a Planaria. Its name comes from Saibou (cell) and the ~naria from Planaria.

steelieshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Saibanaria

I'm loving the concept on the Biology Pokemon but I have no idea how it would work on the actual metagame.
10 more points to it's overall HP means? It recovers 10 HP points or 10%?

That shadow is obviously a relative of godzilla.

I think the shadow may be an evolution of that grass dragon.

Like the little cell thingy, so cute.

Really liking the whole concept of Saibanaria and it's body regeneration ability. As for the Pokemon shadow I am going to be guessing it to be a grass type of some sort or even a mechanical robot fakemon. Since its toes has a structure like a robot I am going to be guessing that.

Back