The Mewtwo EX/Eelektrik/Zekrom Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pikachu Mafia said:
hey I have a question, how do you beat a mirror matchup with zekeels (when your not using a second zekrom EX or a terrakion)

It's easy, you just take prizes faster than they can.

um okay =P which cards should I use to beat the mirror? (i.e eviolite plus power etc.) my list have eviolite, plus power, thundurus, and a zeky EX but I was wondering if I had missed anything important ;o

aww :( terrakion slows me down ;o I might try to fit it though.... so if I was to tech in a terrakion I would probably give up plus power and pokegear to make room...

anyways thanks for answering my question!

Terrakion is bad. It's way to clunky and hard to get out consistently.

Zekrom EX, Eviolite, Pluspower, N, and obviously Mewtwo are mostly the cards that win the mirror.

alexmf2 said:
Terrakion is bad. It's way to clunky and hard to get out consistently.

Zekrom EX, Eviolite, Pluspower, N, and obviously Mewtwo are mostly the cards that win the mirror.

I disagree. I use Terrakion and it has helped a lot. KOing Zekrom EXs in one hit helps me a lot.

I used it in my mageels for states and it didn't work out very well.....

if I could find a way to fit in a terrakion and 2-3 prism energy then I will most likely run it any ideas? (I'd probably pull plus power to make room....)

Glaceon said:
I disagree. I use Terrakion and it has helped a lot. KOing Zekrom EXs in one hit helps me a lot.

Really? I tried to fit it in to mine a failed miserably. I guess your list is just a lot different than mine.

My list is super weird but works well. In my mind Terrakion is a 3 card tech that works wonders...

The Pikachu Mafia said:
I used it in my mageels for states and it didn't work out very well....

That is because it is EelZone.

3 card tech.... do you think would it work better overall than a shay/SSU combo for CMT, durant, and the mirror? because I'm really thinking of trying this out...

Glaceon said:

it depends on how you are playing your zeels. Also who would ever drop a Zek ex against you if you have a terra?

Captain Oats said:
it depends on how you are playing your zeels. Also who would ever drop a Zek ex against you if you have a terra?

I kept it in my hand until he used it. Then Prism'd, Dynamotored, and ko'd him.

Does Kyurem even see play anymore? I can't think of any deck that could use Kyurem aside from 'Trode or maybe The Truth (as an Outrage-r or spreader). I personally run more 40HP Tynamos anyway since I use SAB and Smeargle so I don't quite see Kyurem as a trouble maker. Just a personal point of view.

Arcanyx said:
Does Kyurem even see play anymore? I can't think of any deck that could use Kyurem aside from 'Trode or maybe The Truth (as an Outrage-r or spreader). I personally run more 40HP Tynamos anyway since I use SAB and Smeargle so I don't quite see Kyurem as a trouble maker. Just a personal point of view.

you forgot the rouge Kyurem/Feraligatar/Kyurem EX/Mewtwo EX deck =P

but yeah kyurem rarely sees play anymore, if you happen to run into one you'll be in trouble (30 hp tynamo :( ) but that would be an uncommon situation as then your focus would shift to doing 20 damage to kyurem T1 then hitting him for 120 the next turn with zekrom so you can evolve tynamo :/

I think tyrouge is the card people should be worried about, not kyurem.....

At max they can set up turn 2. If you go first, your fine. If you don't, just don't play down any 30 hp Tynamos, play down your 1 or 2 40hp Tynamos. Then once Kyurem is KOed you can get out the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back