BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

I tried it on a different computer and it loaded. I sent back a female Poochiena. Want wait to catch it in-game.

What I don't get is how you get more than one Pokemon to come back with you. I've seen screenshots where there's like 20 Pokemon in that area in the Entralink where you chuck Dream Balls at the Pokemon.

When you're about to sign out, there's 10 spaces in the popup that says "List of Pokemon to take", yet whenever I go to the Island of dreams and wish for a Pokemon, the Island of Dreams isn't available to me anymore after that. :(

I also found out something really cool with the furniture on accident. Lol Go to Nacrene City and go as far east as you can to the first building you're able to go inside (just west of that green building that links Nacrene and Route 3 [I forget what those buildings are called]). The lady talks about designing furniture. You end up picking one of her designs and she thanks you. When you Game Sync the next time, the design that you picked will be in your Dream Catalog inside your home. :D

I got the Cuddle Rug. LOL

Yeah, for some reason, I can only get one pokemon to send back once I exit the DW. I would like it if I could be able to send 10 (which is the total amount it says you can send back).

It could be that, for now, it's only allowing 1 transfer at a time until a later date. Hard to say with a program that's been delayed for several weeks.

My issue is that, ever since the GL launched, logging into Pokemon.com has been a daunting and painful affair. Considering I need to log in to do everything from playing TCG Online to reporting in for the current season of Pokemon League, this isn't exactly a good situation. But I'll give it some time to iron out the wrinkles.

What I don't get is how you get more than one Pokemon to come back with you. I've seen screenshots where there's like 20 Pokemon in that area in the Entralink where you chuck Dream Balls at the Pokemon.
That's an easy answer. You just send the Pokemon to the Entralink (via Game Sync), and then when you sent back a bunch (over time), then you go out and catch them all at once.
Returning them to the game =/= not sent to the box. You pick them up when you want to.

and also remember you have to wake up your poke and bring them back to your game before you cant get the poke you bring back to the entralink

i learned the hard way...

Yesterday I tucked in my Bellosom and got a female Taillow :3 I just tucked in my Pikachu, hope I can get something good ^_^

To update, I just finished the DW and ran into Bidoof, Lickitung, Nidoran female, Exeggcute and Surskit. So I decided to take Nidoran Female with me so I can start breeding DW Pokes :3

I got a Tangela with Regenerator...I tucked-in my Lilligant today,and I already got the Starter Pals Skin and the Attractive Munna Musical :D

And my berries are doing VERY well.

I manage to get into the dream world, I can go into my house and Garden, but when I try and go to the the Island of Dreams to catch Pokemon, it never loads. Is there a particular reason?

It never loads...and the rainbow bridge to the island is actually visible? (The bridge does disappear for a while after you make a wish, and reappears once you send said wish Pokemon to the Entralink, but I bet that isn't your problem.)

That means the Global Link is being a jerk again. The only solution for now is to be patient+cross your fingers.

Does anyone know how to get that eevee evolution to your game? I've beat the dang "befriend a pokemon" to get Espeon twice now, (very time consuming) and I don't see any verification that I did it anywhere, nor do I see my hard-earned espeon. :(

I too am waiting for the answer to that question, as I have beaten that game three times for Espeon.
So far we don't have an answer. Dangit.

I tucked my Deino in and caught a male Oddish. That was the only pokemon I found and I wish I got a female (so I can breed down the ability).

So sudden maintenance is not letting me log in which really sucks. I hope they fix it soon because it was working just fine yesterday...

It's been over 24 hours now which can't be the problem. Edit: I think it's probably my computer. It's been wacking out lately on certain sites and the Pokemon.com also isn't working for me that well.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
So sudden maintenance is not letting me log in which really sucks. I hope they fix it soon because it was working just fine yesterday...

It's been over 24 hours now which can't be the problem. Edit: I think it's probably my computer. It's been wacking out lately on certain sites and the Pokemon.com also isn't working for me that well.

dmaster out.

Same thing is happen to me! I sent them an e-mail and they told to empty my cache. It didn't work.

I will be logging on the Dream World on 13 Minutes...If somebody here sees me,lets become Dream Pals :p
My DW name is the same as here.

Back