BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I just got my Zoroark today :) and i already got 3 zoruas with snarl lol. 2 pokemon down in my pokedex! my next question is this: Is there anyway to download or something Victini still? cuz i cant trade cuz i dont have wifi to get to the global thing. Any help here? lol

Victini is currently unavailable. The only way to get it is to trade with someone who has it, or have the Wonder Card still on your game, unused.

So, you're currently out of luck. Hope that the movie Victini becomes available at TRU or at movie theaters.

I do too! That would help me out so much. Is there any info about the shiny downloads in japan, coming to America anytime soon??

None at all :[

The movies are being released generally soon, so expect them around December (I think that's the month).

Alright thanks, if you hear anything about victini or other legendary/regular pokemon being given out as an event, pleaseee PM because you are on tops of things lol :p . Thank you!

We do announce upcoming Nintendo events on the main site newsfeed, so you have no need to be out of the loop.

Okay, so what are good move sets for a Aggron, Zoroark(with snarl) and a crobat? idc about EVS stuff like that. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-competitive-battling-questions-thread

I'm getting a Zorua egg tomorrow from a friend and he told me to be careful because it's really hard to train. Is he right? Can I get some info on that please?

Zoroark only has a mildly above-average exp curve (at level 100 it has 1,059,860 exp, whereas the average is 1,000,000), so no, you don't need to be worried about a lot experience-wise.

Where is the TM thunder? I read it is in Icirrus City and i searched all over in the city and couldnt find it. I wanna teach my Galvantula(with compound eyes) it! Thanks!

Well that still doesnt help,. which one? i dont feel like going to every pokecentre in the game lol,

The Iccarus City Pokemart of course. Beware, it costs a relatively large amount.

Has anyone caught a Kingdra in Rt. 17-18? I read there's a 1% chance of catching one with a rod in a whirlpool. Just wondering if anyone has done it and how long it took.

It took me awhile to get it, but time flies by in no time and you'll get one. Mines already a level 100 lol.

I found it easier to doing the running around and wait for a water ripple by the gate as soon as you get into route 18. For me, i barely ever had to use surf to get to a ripple.

Back