BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I found a gap where you have to Surf below one of the currents. Anyway. Anyone having trouble trying to connect to the Dream World? I can't seem to connect to it at all. The GTS is having problems too. Thanks.:)

EDIT? How do I get more storage boxes? Right now I only have 8 boxes. Thanks XD.:)

Put at least 1 Pokémon in each of the 8 boxes you have, then log off the PC and log back on, and you'll have 8 more boxes. Put at least 1 Pokémon into each of the 16 boxes and log off, and you'll have 8 more boxes when you return. You'll have 24 boxes in all.

What happens when you try to connect to the Dream World? Nintendo's servers had been down from overload through much of Christmas.

I've been able to connect to the DW just fine for the most part (I tried about an hour or so ago). I didn't try this weekend though, so server traffic may have been the cause.

Ophie said:
Put at least 1 Pokémon in each of the 8 boxes you have, then log off the PC and log back on, and you'll have 8 more boxes. Put at least 1 Pokémon into each of the 16 boxes and log off, and you'll have 8 more boxes when you return. You'll have 24 boxes in all.

What happens when you try to connect to the Dream World? Nintendo's servers had been down from overload through much of Christmas.

I am still having trouble connecting too. Anyway where in Castalia and Icirus City do I get the EXP Shares? Thanks XD. Also how do I get the item on the Icy route that is surrounded by trees? The route near the city where there are lots of trainers. Kind of hard to explain but the item is in a box of trees on the icy path. I don't see a way to get into that box of trees.:)

Castelia = Defeat every trainer in the Battle Company building
Icirrus = From the Fan Club president; show him a Pokemon that has grown at least 25 levels (but not more than 49) since you met it.

And you're referring to Route 8, right? I know there's one portion of Route 8 that is only accessible in Winter (it's the westmost part of the route)...you could look at here or a map to help you out

I am talking about that part of route 8 where there is an item in the patch where you need to slide on the ice. Also I need help getting the item in the Moor of Icirus that is in the box of threes. That one is a pain XD.:)

EDIT: How do I get TM's 89 and 95 XD? Thanks.:)

EDIT 2. The item that is located in the patch right after you leave Icirus City. If that is a bit better. The one where there are 3 or so trees and 2 big ice patches. Do you have alink to a Walkthrough as that will have the exact steps XD.:)

I don't have any maps or walkthroughs of B/W; sorry. (If I did, I would have linked them.)

TM89 is U-Turn. You acquire it after completing the side quest on Route 13 involving Wingull (find 3 Telegrams and return them to the owner).

TM95 is Snarl. It cannot be legitimately acquired as of yet. An event Zoroark knows this move, so you can breed off it from there.

Oh ok. So where do I aquire the telegrams and where is the guy XD? Thanks. I will try to find a walkthrough XD.:)

EDIT: I can't get those items on route 8 and in the Moor of Icirus until Spring. I found a walkthrough on Psypokes XD. Thanks man.:)

EDIT2. Looks like I just need help with U-Turn as I did not see how to get it on the walkthrough. I don't know where to get the telegrams XD.:)

EDIT 3: I now have the battle Subway TM's left. Is there an easier way to get these XD? Thanks.:)

In regards to the telegrams, two of them are given by NPCs, and one of them requires the Dowsing Machine to find. lookie here

And there isn't any other way to acquire the Subway TMs other than racking up points. (I am in the same situation currently.) Get to work.

Yeah I know. Thanks man. Can you even get on Wi-Fi? I can't and have not been able to since last night or Sunday night. Thanks XD.:)

I can play Mario Kart 7 on wi-fi, if that's any indication.

Speaking of which, the Wi-Fi Line on the Battle Subway's your best bet for racking up points if you have a team you're confident with. If you can beat a line on your first try, you'll get 10 points; otherwise, you get 5 points, which is still more than if you started a line against computer players.

Can you even get on Wi-Fi? I can't and have not been able to since last night or Sunday night.
I was able to access Game Sync today without any difficulty. Maybe your router/connection is just lame.

I can't even connect to Wi-Fi at all. I have tried everything and still nothing works. Everything matches. I will try that when my network allows me to get online again. Could Nintendo's network be down in my area or is it my network?:)

It's probably your network. Like I said, I was able to do it just fine, and so was Ophie.

Yeah it is. My Wireless is not working at all and we have no idea why. Anyway. I managed to get the TM Incinerate today and working to get the TM's that cost 48 BP first XD.:)

Go to http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/connection.jsp#router , and select the kind of router you have. It'll then direct you to a board of links. If wireless router, click http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/unableConnectThisID.jsp .

Somehow it is fixed. Thanks guys. I also figured out the GL too. I got a few berries and a Mareep with Shock Wave XD.:)

EDIT: Forgot 1 thing. How do I get my downloaded Pokemon from the DW? I have already entered the passwords but don't know how to recieve them. Do I need to re-enter the codes to be able to get them downloaded?:) Thanks XD.:)

I already went over this. Look at what I told you again.

I don't see where you posted about the downloadable Pokemon. Could you quote that post so I can see how? Thanks man. Happy New Year BTW.:)

Back