BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

^ no, it seems hard to find someone that is willing to trade, i really want it, i would consider paying for a shiny cyndaquil even

That is the only option on this site. It may look inactive, but it's because we don't have enough enterprising people like you raring for a trade. For a look at its history, see this. It shouldn't be that hard to find a trade. Just post and see.

i have never had a shiny nor filled a pokedex nd i have played, i remember by yellow new, i just wana fill a dex nd get my fav pokemon shiny

I actually know a site that I go to that has a fairly large and active trading community, so you should be able to find what you want.

...however, due to the rules, I'm not sure if I am allowed to share the link since it might count as advertising (which I'm not trying to do). With a mod's permission, may I tell him?

thank you both, chariblaze, ur the only mod i have seen but u r really helpful and im glad for that

Shiny Quilava: Have you tried the GTS Negotiations feature of the GTS? You can request any Pokemon using your trainer card. On your trainer card edit the greetings feature to say Please trade I want a Cyndaquil. After you do this within a few traders you will find someone that has one for trade XD. I have one but it is on 4th gen. I will need it cloned if you want it XD. IRC I think it is shiny too.:)

Yeah hope you have a legit shiny. I don't accept hacks anymore. Thanks XD.:)

well i dont know how to get a not legit shiny.. i dont know how to get a legit really either

This Q&A thread is for simple B/W questions. Trade negotiations should take place via PM.

Shiny Quilava said:
i don't know how to get a legit really either
You either RNG or you get very very lucky...or trade for one. The odds are slim, so luck is all that there is to it.

Hello. I'm new to the forums so forgive me if I do something wrong. Where can I trade for pokemon?? I'm looking for a shiny jirachi.

Welcome. Use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-master-wi-fi-thread

In the Dream World how many Dream Requests are you allowed to do per day? After about 5 or 6 requests it said that I could not do anymore until I used Game Sync. Why only a few at a time?:)

Hi, I am wondering how I would exactly trade with people on the forum. I mean not the master wi-fi thread, but the method in which I would trade with someone specific from far away. is it like GTS negotiations, but you can choose someone off the friend code list with whom you want to trade? thanks.

Are we allowed to mention other pokemon sites here?? Because I happen to know of a place where you can get pokemon that are shiny and have flawless IV's relatively easily.

@Black Zekrom: You'd probably need to negotiate the trade with someone before hand. When physically on your DS wanting to trade, you would go to the center desk upstairs (taking you to the Wifi Plaza). One of you would set up an invite for trade and the other would accept it, and thus the trade would begin.

Or did I answer the completely wrong question?

@Lmitchell: I don't believe you can in this case, since in the context you mentioned it would count as advertising, which is against PB's rules.

DNA said:
@Lmitchell: I don't believe you can in this case, since in the context you mentioned it would count as advertising, which is against PokéBeach's rules.

This. It would only be warranted if someone fairly needed it, like DNA's link a few posts ago. You especially shouldn't post it if it's a GTS server site.

Back