BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I think it's a theoretical question under the assumption that you can get as many Pokémon as you want, as long as it's once per day, before you wake up your Pokémon.

It was a question because I missed like 10 days, but I got the answer thanks.

Also you have to do all the Pokemon within the one hour time period. If time runs out you have to get the Pokemon you get within the hour. However sending and waking takes about 10 minutes so it is best to not miss a day if all possible XD.:)

Another question, if you get a non gen5 pokemon by some means, like the dream world, and evolve it before getting the national pokedex, will the evolved pokemon and its pre evoltion be registered in the pokedex or just the evolved form once you get it.

Trainerhan1 said:
Another question, if you get a non gen5 pokemon by some means, like the dream world, and evolve it before getting the national pokedex, will the evolved pokemon and its pre evoltion be registered in the pokedex or just the evolved form once you get it.

All Pokémon you encounter are registered in the Dex. If it was obtained before you got the National Pokédex, when you get it, any Pokémon that wasn't in the Dex you had earlier will automatically be added to the National Dex as soon as you get it.

As for me:

1. Are the following sets/Pokémon legal?

* Female Speed Boost Blaziken
* Mienshao with Mach Punch
* Techiloom

2. If I bred a Dream World Female Nidoran, and it's offspring was a Nidoran Male, would he have his DW Ability?

Somebody explain to me what happened here. DNA traded me an event Celebi and legendary dogs. I used the Celebi to get Zorua, and ever since then, Zorua has been in my computer. However, I went to get Zorua out of the computer, and it wasn't there. I checked the daycare, in case I left it there, and it wasn't there. I checked everywhere I could think of, and it was nowhere to be found. And Celebi says "It finally met it's friend Zorua at Castelia City safely." What the hell happened to my Zorua?

@JetpackPercy:

1) The answer to all of those is no. The Torchic event was male only, Mienshao can't get Mach Punch, and DW Shroomish/Breloom is unreleased.

2) There's a 60% chance that it will. (It is not a certainty, but there's a good chance.)

@Grizzly: ...are you sure it's not in your party? ._.

If it is not in your game after you got it your game may have a glitch in it that causes you to loose certain Pokemon. Have you ever used an Action Replay to clone anything or use another AR code? If so chances are your Zorua is gone forever as an AR hacks the game which means your file is hacked and the only way to reset it is to start a new game so you have a new file that is not hacked XD.:)

Ash, I don't use an AR at all. I don't even own an AR. And no, it's not in my party.

Er. Do you know anyone with access to your game that could have somehow released it?

Hmm. This is weird. The only thing I can think of if an AR was not used is that your game has a glitch when you get Zorua from the Celebi event. Never buy used games and never play used games if you can avoid it because you don't know who had the game before they sold it. They might have mess up your cart with an AR if you bought it used XD. All I can suggest is to buy a new cart direct from a regular retailer like Wal Mart Fred Meyer or and regular game store. Sounds like to me you got it used. Am I right XD? If so get a new cart XD.:)

EDIT: If you cant afford a new cart I can get mine cloned for you as I have the level 10 one UT. I can give it to you for free since I can get it cloned easily. Might be a couple of days. Also you can restart it but don't do the Zorua event if you do XD. Sounds like your game has a glitch when doing the event.:)

Check the PC again--I very often miss Pokémon that wind up in there because it's a big mess. I sometimes have to go over it 3 or 4 times before finding the Pokémon I want.

Ash, I don't have the money for a new copy. But I did get it used from Gamestop. I've never had a problem like this with a used game before. And I'm not going to let this one problem make me quit buying/playing used games when 90% of the time, I can only afford them used(or they only have used copies in stock)

EDIT: Okay, checked my computer for the 5th time since this happened, and it's nowhere to be found. It was the first pokemon in the second box but now it's gone.

Thought it might be a used game. Please trust me on this. I have an older brother that works for Nintendo and here is the official reason for never buying used games. Overtime there will be crud that will build up on the connectors and after awhile your game will start not working properly and eventually it will be corrupt. It takes years for it to happen. After 10 years of renting games on my NES. Yes the old system I had to have it professionally cleaned by Nintendo. If my brother had not still been there it would still be dead right now. You need to get a new copy as soon as possible or your data will be gone sooner than later man. If it has a glitch now playing it will only make things worse XD.:)

And Zorua is registered in the Pokédex as obtained, right?

I am trying to get a ferrthorn with spikes and leech seed. If I breed with a serperior, I get leech seed. If I breed with a cacturn, I get spikes.
How do I get both?

I found my Zorua. I forgot I put it in the Dream World lol

@Infinity: Cacturne also learns Leech Seed via Level Up, so take Serperior out of the picture and just breed a male Cacturne that carries Leech Seed and Spikes with a female Ferroseed (Everstone for Nature if needed).

@Grizzly: lololololol
@Infinity: To add...if you want to get Stealth Rock and Leech Seed on a Ferrothorn from egg moves, teach a Torterra the Stealth Rock TM and then migrate it, then breed it with a female Ferrothorn. (That's what I did.)

Grizzly said:
I found my Zorua. I forgot I put it in the Dream World lol

I have a friend with a Zorua in the DW but not sure if it is you or not though.

ANYWAY: Where do I sell my Balmushroom and that bead item that has to be bought by a maniac as well I tried the maniac in Icirus City and the one in Undella town but it is no good. Is there another maniac that buys them from you XD? Thanks.:)

Back