The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! Battle Roads time

^I've seen and played many Gyarados decks too.(Like yours;))
Maybe they'll make the Legendary Birds into legends. I was hoping they'd make the leftover over HS cards Promo's though.

Absol.png

You're welcome.

Since this isn't an art group, I won't critique the banner XD It's good though.

@glaceon: We still have the shiny Legendaries. Like what SR pointed out, the shiny Pokemon preview said something like, "Look for special "Shiny" Pokemon in upcoming expansions!" we could be getting the remaining shinies as secret rares in the filler set.

I'd love it if that happened.

(and if shiny magikarp sudennly appeared, i'd be so happy)

they'll have their invites to worlds clinched and just need to gain a couple of extra points..

Gliscor-Yeah i'm looking at putting Luxray into BlazeChomp w/ Lucario, basically BLG but Luxray is the tech, not Blaziken.

@ Gliscor: Good point. So what legends do you think we'll get? Maybe a BW sneak preveiw? I doubt it though. Jirachi & Celebi?

@glace Manaphy and mew with that would be incredibly nice as well.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! No more "I want this card in Call of Legends" posts

I think i've decided what i'm going to play(at least for the first weekend or two) Mew, Absol. I'm gonna prolly just play it as a metatester deck, and besides if i'm undefeated and don't feel confident i can just drop :p

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! No more "I want this card in Call of Legends" posts

I'm looking at Gyarados and Gigas for this format. Both get a HUGE boost from Junk Arm and Seeker, and Gigas gets the Twins/Black Belt bonus. Both, IMO, are good decks in the format. I'm worried about Machamp decks against Gigas, though. Take Out = owned.

^Don't forget how much Rescue Energy helps Gyarados.

I know. I mean, it's just crazy how the new cards in TM help Gyarados and Gigas. The only card Gigas can't really abuse is Rescue Energy, but still.

Machamp IMO got the biggest boost, now that it can legitimately beat decks other than SP, watch out. I might play that too, but we'll see.

Gyarados will still beat machamp almost always, since they don't have a good way to one-shot you, and you can one shot them sometimes. Plus, gyarados can heal better.

^
Agreed but if you play four warp point(which i do) you only need to KO one gyarados, which is easy typically(one w/ the triumphant one and E-belt typically) b/c you can almost always guarantee an initial prize lead b/c they setup with Sableye.

This isn't a "I want this card in CoL's" post but DNA said that lost world was being released in CoL. If this is true, how will it affect the meta?
I still hope it doesn't come out. I think about 25% of decks will be lostgar after Lost World is released.

^
I'd say 50% and i'll play that for states.
Still though it can be beat, D-Chomp survives against it unless they tech in Machamp.

^Another possible deck would have gengar AR use 'Shadow Skip' and switch with Gengar Prime so the knocked out Pokemon would go to the lost zone.

Yeah I was thinking about that as well, but It's so slow. I might try a version which involves spiritomb and a cursegar, but IDK I'll probably play straight speed gengar with a 1-1 palkia g X.

How exactly does LostGar work? With Mews Low HP, wouldn't it be hard to keep mew out & attacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back