The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *How did you do at the Prerelease?

Lol I didn't mean to start a whole new topic but hey I need to make sure post frequently and this place was losing discussion anyway. :p

I pulled four Blastoise as my stalker card. It was what I was looking for. :)

I pulled 2 Torkoal and a bunch of Pupitars, like 4-5 of them in 6 packs, than got 1 more in my last 2.

So who wants to talk about the potential format for BR's?
I expect that ERL will be the most played prime/legend in the set as it can really just win you a game in one/two turns against certain decks(most notably SPs and Gengar)

ERL will phail because of no Legend box, Crobat C will win lots and so will Kingdra.

The Legends still won't shine yet. They are too slow either way you put it, but I think I'm getting an idea for a decent Legend Deck (or not).

*Gliscor laughs evilly >:D

Crobat Prime should be able to hold it's own games, but you the deck must have multiple options. Kingdra could make a comeback with the new Power too.

piplup234 said:
ERL will phail because of no Legend box, Crobat C will win lots and so will Kingdra.

I really don't like either of those decks because they both lose to Luxchomp witch is the most popular deck in format.

Crobat C doesn't, NO WAY. Toxi G is fun =]

Crobat Edit: Prime won't be that good until next format I think because of unknown g.

You only use crobat's poison early game and make them waste speed to get out G's

Why are we saying Crobat G/C rather than prime? It can easily work if you're using it right.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75387&page=1 because were not talkin about crobat prime

Why are you guys calling it crobat G? Its crobat Prime. *rolls eyes* Anyways... lol

I suppose the new legends could make for a nice tech in some decks.
Take kingdra prime for example; Use Raikou Suicune legend for SOME senarios such as gyarados. YOu 1hko it. While the kingdra prime cant.
Dunno....
They have their place, but not quite yet.

Im playing either my T-Tar Prime deck for Battle roads or kingdra prime (provided I find a good list)

After about 10 games of playtesting, my Tyranitar deck can easily beat LuxChomp provided I get my good start.
And for you picky people, my good start is about 70% of the time.

^^^
piplup234 said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75387&page=1 because were not talkin about crobat prime

Also, I like T-Tar, but it looses to too many things

piplup234 said:
^^^

Also, I like T-Tar, but it looses to too many things

Wait, wha?
That deck is Crobat Prime and Garchomp C.

Sure, crobat G is in it, but its in lots of stuff....

And T-Tar only looses to Donphan and maybe Jumpluff.

Yeah I didn't call it crobat G, I called it it's real name Crobat(obviously crobat) C(for Garchomp C) People call it crobat G also, because you use SP's

After one or two Darkness Howls, you can sweep about anything in the meta with Megaton Tail+Belt. Darkness Howl can be done by T1, and do it twice and that adds 40 damage. With a nice start you can already do a Megaton by T3, beginning to sweep. It looses to Donphan by weakness, but I run Exploud to play around it. Then, you can OHKO Phan with MT+Belt assuming Donphan doesn't have Belt (in that case, Howl). Jumpluff... to T-Tar Jumpluff is faster than fast xD

Gliscor said:
After one or two Darkness Howls, you can sweep about anything in the meta with Megaton Tail+Belt. Darkness Howl can be done by T1, and do it twice and that adds 40 damage. With a nice start you can already do a Megaton by T3, beginning to sweep. It looses to Donphan by weakness, but I run Exploud to play around it. Then, you can OHKO Phan with MT+Belt assuming Donphan doesn't have Belt (in that case, Howl). Jumpluff... to T-Tar Jumpluff is faster than fast xD

Does this mean your playing T-Tar too?

As I said, about 70% of the time, I can get a T1; Tyranitar Prime, Claydol, and Manectric with bench shield.
On a REALLY good start, I get both claydols out.

So by T2 or T3 at latest, i will have my Amphy (PL) out as well and now SP decks like luxchomp are power locked. No healing breath or bright look.
And if they cant heal the spread, on T4 or T5, I'll take 3-5 prizes.

Well the Crobat deck I run uses Crobat Prime with Giratina Lv.X so I don't call it Crobat C/G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back