The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! READ THE FIRST POST LINK MEMBERS

I will be going to the Undaunted prerelease and I am hoping that all the new cards are reasonably good.

Sadly, I'll be up in Maine for vacation when the prereleases in my area are happening, so I can't go.

Hey I live in Maine, when are you leaving? Cause I'm going to NY then PA tomorrow.

Gliscor, what day are you in Maine and what part of Maine? I'm going to take a cruise in a couple days and will be up in Maine.

I'm going to the Undaunted Prerelease in Warrenton, VA. Since I can't make the MD one.

Ah, Maine, the place everyone wants to go to in the Summer, but hate in the winter because it's 10 degrees here. I'm leaving tomorrow so I'll miss my PR.

well we dont get our prerelease till the 22nd. which sucks, really cant wait for energy exchange unit among other things

I will be going to the PR here in Tulsa in the morning!

I will tell you all how it goes.

i will be going to california for a couple of days so i will miss the pr in my area

Tylertyphlosion said:
I will be going to the PR here in Tulsa in the morning!

I will tell you all how it goes.
Cool, tell us what cards you get too. From the looks of it, you'll be the only going to a PR in this group.

Yesterday from the prerelease in Warrenton I was able to pull Umbreon Prime, Raichu Prime, Slowking Prime and the bottom half of Kyogre and Groudon Legend.

What is a better tech for Luxchomp? Mismagius or ERL?

Mismagius SF if you are concerned about Mewtwo, and ERl if you want to get a lot of prizes later in the game. Since I haven't played Luxchomp in like, ages, I can't exactly remember which is better. But with the amount of Mewtwo in our meta lately, I'd say Mismagius.

ERL is more popular, but Mismagius is OK. It does really depend on your meta. ERL is pretty much anti-Pluff.

I tried ERL and it didnt help me at all. I usually would be giving up more prizes than what I got.

I went to a prerelease this morning. I got Scizor Prime, Energy Exchange unit, 2 Togekiss in one pack (I consider that unlucky), and Weavile (no Sneasel.) I traded the Scizor prime and 2 Dialga G for a reverse holo Vileplume and a reverse holo Honchkrow SV, and 3 Legend Box, completing my set of 4.

Whoever pulls a Gliscor in this group. I. Envy. YOU.
I've been thinking about me just opening a random UD pack and pulling two Gliscor (RH and Holo). The thought...

And does anyone think that Sneasel is overrated? I mean, the damage was good, but now it has too little HP, and too much Energy is needed.

^I agree. It REALLY, REALLY, should not be used in any serious deck, and it won't even be that good at the Prerelease.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! Getting ready for Battle Roads!

I'll say one thing, it is the best Sneasel to use if you want a Weavile tech in a Dark/Disruption deck. Other than that... eh, meh.

I really like the Weavile, but the sneasel isnt that great. it can be a decent backup attacker, but I wouldnt use it.

CyndaquilMaster said:
I don't think that Luxchomp will do well in the next format. As much as the loss of Claydol helps it, it makes it lose its purpose. I see Blazeray with a 1-1 Garchomp coming back as it has more power which is extremely important in the new format.

I would say blaze loses out just as much w/ no claydol cuz now luring flames=useless sorta.
Also like Blazeray though cuz it attacks for one BASIC energy(EEU= no good for me cuz lists are airtightish, maybe one)
Also getting box of UD anyone have approximate pull rates yet?

Well there's always Luxape. It can be a Warp Point, and has better damage, but isn't as fast. SP Toolbox is another option. As long as it has good damage output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back