The Student Lounge Thread

My teacher is a complete jerk. She hates me and another select group of kids in our class. She called my mom today asking why i wasn't in school. I went home early. REALLY? IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSSINESS WHERE I AM, TEACHER?

Hyper

Bet your parents aren't too happy about that either. Here's another story:

My friend is really mad at my teacher for giving us the vocab words the day before the test. She made a petition. Got halfway through and decided it was a bad idea and threw it out. SOMEHOW word gets to the teacher. All hell breaks loose. Dean's office fiasco. Detention.

I have no idea how my teacher found out about GARBAGE and could make such a big deal about it.

^You should have done what my class did last year to this one teacher we hated. We gave her the silent treatment, and I must say, it worked well. We only talked when she asked us a question and we would snap back 'yes' or 'no'. It was completely silent, you could have heard a feather drop! (Which was wierd because we were normally really loud) We actually made her cry, which wasn't very nice, but hey, she was nice to us after that.

@JTE

My teachers a nutjob. She made us watch the STATE OF THE Union to find out what the state of our union is. Next day, Quote-en-quuote:

"OBAMA HAS SET THE BAR. YOU AS THE NEXT GENERATION OF AMERICA MUST RISE TO THE CHALLENGE. OUR EDUCATION IS LACKING. IT HAS TO IMPROVE. AND THAT STARTS TODAY (THIS IS SPARTA LOL JK THAT NEVER HAPPENED). And then she handed us our midterm :p

And we're an honors class too.

BTW Everyone failed that midterm. Like legit nuked it. We're honors and kids got 40's

Something happened in my AP U.S. History Class last week. We were given out first "official" AP test, and everybody failed it. Majority of us in that class are also taking other AP classes. I didn't know weather to laugh or facepalm. So I did both.

Shadow Arceus said:
Questions for Zenith: What's BHS-103?
BHS-103 (Behavioral Science 103) is "Social Problems in Today's World", a required course for all majors at the college I attend.

Shadow Arceus again said:
How are you in college and high school at the same time? Dual credit classes?
Dual credit is a thing you can do, but I didn't for some reason. Instead, I take night classes.

Well, I got yet another snowday today. Which is good because it moved this huge test I had back another day or two.

We got snow day today. We'll probubly get one tommrow too because of the huge amount thats coming... Good Bye April Break!

Who's been keeping up with my teacher situation. Anyways here's an update:

Well, she completely screwed me over today. Didn't take my extra ced project that I spent 3 days on, gave me the words for our vocab test at lightning speed. So, me and my league of people that teacher hates have all told our parents, called our dean. Now we have to put it in writing blah blah blah. Now my teachers in trouble (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh).

Anyone who wasn't keeping up:

MONDAY:

My teacher is a complete jerk. She hates me and another select group of kids in our class. She called my mom today asking why i wasn't in school. I went home early. REALLY? IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSSINESS WHERE I AM, TEACHER?

Later that monday:

My friend is really mad at my teacher for giving us the vocab words the day before the test. She made a petition. Got halfway through and decided it was a bad idea and threw it out. SOMEHOW word gets to the teacher. All hell breaks loose. Dean's office fiasco. Detention.

I have no idea how my teacher found out about GARBAGE and could make such a big deal about it.

My teachers a nutjob. She made us watch the STATE OF THE Union to find out what the state of our union is. Next day, Quote-en-quuote:

"OBAMA HAS SET THE BAR. YOU AS THE NEXT GENERATION OF AMERICA MUST RISE TO THE CHALLENGE. OUR EDUCATION IS LACKING. IT HAS TO IMPROVE. AND THAT STARTS TODAY (THIS IS SPARTA LOL JK THAT NEVER HAPPENED). And then she handed us our midterm

BTW Everyone failed that midterm. Like legit nuked it. We're honors and kids got 40's

2hr delay. At first I thought that they had for no reason, but I realized why after I almost slipped down the driveway on the way out. Then it got fun as me and a friend slid down his driveway on the way to the bus.

Legit Nuke FTW
Joking, Joking. We had to review a State of the Union, too. But it wasn't that bad. Wasted some time.
My English Teacher gives out a Ridiculous amount of work, at least two assignments a day, including projects. It's the next to last period, and I'm always asleep in that class. So that sucks for me.

@Shadow

The state of the union wasnt so bad (Except for teh fact the one line we needed was the last sentence of the speech GRR). The fact that she used it against us sucked.

Yeah., Hey why don't we have a political views and opinions thread?

EDIT: Just made one :p

I need to do my homework for school tomorrow still; somehow I avoided doing it for the entire 7-day break (THANK YOU, SNOW!).

Jealous. All we've been getting here are threats of winter weather, but all we got was light snow on the back end of the system. That's the way it's been for the past couple of weeks; snow predicted, but it turns out to be insignificant or just rain. Now's the perfect time to be missing school, too, since my workload and tests are past me now.

Snow day -- which never happens. No class on Friday, either, so I just have a few more classes until the weekend!

MORE NEWS:

Well, my parents ended up writing letters to my dean. My teacher completely ignored me today. I bet she knows somethings going down.

ANYONE WHO HASN"T BEEN KEEPING UP:

( The bottom is the begining)

Well, she completely screwed me over today. Didn't take my extra ced project that I spent 3 days on, gave me the words for our vocab test at lightning speed. So, me and my league of people that teacher hates have all told our parents, called our dean. Now we have to put it in writing blah blah blah. Now my teachers in trouble (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh).

Anyone who wasn't keeping up:

MONDAY:

Later that monday:

"OBAMA HAS SET THE BAR. YOU AS THE NEXT GENERATION OF AMERICA MUST RISE TO THE CHALLENGE. OUR EDUCATION IS LACKING. IT HAS TO IMPROVE. AND THAT STARTS TODAY (THIS IS SPARTA LOL JK THAT NEVER HAPPENED). And then she handed us our midterm

Back