The Student Lounge Thread

Time to start my bio project, making a model organism... *puts name on it* there that should be enough till tommorow night :)

16 days of Vacation. I get this whole week off, then next week, I'm on my way to New Hampshire. NY education system is finally good for something. I pity the fools of my class that have to go next week.

Hyper, way to procrastinate. Lol, too much like me. I procrastinate to the extreme. 5th grade science project (Big board one) last minute, litterally. Started it at 11 pm the night before it was due :p

@ Hyper

I ussualy do my homework the morning its due. Then for the things after lunch, i just ask my friends for their HW and copy it. I love having resourcefull friends. And i always do like my english HW in math which is right before.

I do all my HW on the bus. Really easy, because I have a 20 min. bus ride.

I would do my HW on the bus, but I have this really annoying kid that has no life talk to me the whole time and I can never get anything done.... Hes a sad little child

My homework is really easy. I do it all in one night, usually takes about ten minutes. :p

Urgh, on TJ SIS my parents are giving me ideas. Its soo annoying because i want to be myself in that paper. Not cheat, so im doing it my way. Does any one elses parent do the same thing?

@thefleece: Ouch. All my friends get off (excluding one that rarely rides) at second stop.

Most of my good friends including Scizorlicious are on the bus that passes by my stop but doesnt stop there, just my luck.... Hopefully that will change next year

Same here. Most of my friends are on another bus, and my bus passes there stop. That's no fair!

Back