The Student Lounge Thread

Back when I was in 2nd grade and the way up to eighth grade, my bus would always pass by a bus stop that another bus would have to come to. This is probably due to overload, where one bus would have too many people so another bus would have to come to a certain bus stop.

Awesome! I have a 5-day weekend. I had Friday off (a waiver day or something), Monday off (President's Day), and Tuesday I have a Field Trip that is for only a select few who are good in Math and Science. It counts as a day off because all we do is fun engineering activities, which may not sound fun, but it is to me. (They gave us a sheet that told us what we are going to do)

The was going to be 3-6, even 8in of snow. Weather Channel wrong again. 2hr delay :(.

I wish my school had the letterman jacket requirements posted on the website or something. I'll probably join choir next year to get one.
@Hyperbeem, what's IB?

^IB is International Baccalaureate. It's basically a high school diploma you can get from fulfilling the requirements (I believe there are 6 types of IB classes you have to take and 3 separate projects). It focuses mostly on writing and the arts.

I got an A/B on my Drama assignment and a solid B on my performance. Just posted it here because it's the start of year 11 for me, and I've never got a good grade on a piece of work this early on, so I'm happy.

I definitely need this four day weekend lol. I also don't have any homework, so I get to spend all the time on me. Sleep here I come!

dmaster out.

Had a nice conversation on the bus about mean teachers. Also a heated debate if this one teacher likes me or not. I don't think so.

Snowday today! That's 6 so far this year for my school, which means extra school in the summer D:.

We just had our Senior Prom last night. It was pretty much a break well-deserved from all the projects my school has been giving to my year level. (We were given 11 projects over a span of technically 3 weeks!) Luckily, My high school life ends in 7 more days. :D

@glaceon
Well, I live in the Philippines where School starts in early June and ends in late March. Not to mention graduating students have their final exams a lot earlier compared to undergraduates. Plus, students who have high grades get to be exempted for the final exams in the last term, which is why it is technically my last week in high school starting today.

Back