The Student Lounge Thread

I had a music Theory IV midterm today. :p

It's fun doing stuff that none (well... probably none) of you guys have a clue about.

Great school day. At my school, if you behave during the MSA, your name is in a drawing for a prizes. EVERY OTHER ALEX EXCEPT ME (Except one other Alex, my friend) GOT THERE NAME PICKED! Thats fair.

My brother has the SAT tomorrow also.
My JV Soccer team just won our scrimmage 2-0 against an out-of-district team. Pretty exciting stuff.

^God, I HATE work over Slring Break. ;P
Procrastination ftw, though. If you do it at the last minute, you naturally spend less time on it, so you have more time to do other stuff. That's the way it works.

Spring Break.

No homework, no projects, and no school.
I'm so glad that after break we have to start studying for the standardized test, even though it's the easiest thing ever, so not too much homework for a while.

I don't have Spring Break until April =/. The Masterey Tests aren't even half over. We have the editing and revising one on Tuesday I think. My weakest point....

First soccer game today.
...yeah, we lost 4-0 and played like poop. Oh well though, it was still against a good team.

Washington & Lee. It's a super-nice school in Arlington. They've got 5 floors and a planetarium with freaking pillars like the Parthenon. It's ridiculous.

Studying Japanese, Speaking, writing, and reading. Also in process of taking project management classes. Should be fun

Back