The Student Lounge Thread

My stupid teacher lost 3 of the of my biggest projects so now I have to redo them in 3 days, originally they took me a week and a half

In science were doing this thing were every person is given a new "identity", so boys had to be girls, and visa-versa. Then, every gets a "partner". And.. the partners will "have babies" made of paper. I hate this.

Because the juniors have PSSA's, I have a whole hour of AP World History and then a whole hour of Honors Bio where were watching a movie about viruses, and then I have a long English period for two days. *shoots self*

Me and my buds got uprooted from our lunch table today. Again.

I hate that nerds are pushed around all the time by stupid popular(and LOUD ANNOYING) chicks. ;_;

That must suck.

At my school everyone sits in the same place everyday and no one ever moves, ever.

Today we had this weird sub who was writing passes for everything. Usually passes are only used when someone is going to be late to class because another teacher was talking to them. He was seriously giving passes for going to the bathroom or going to another teacher's classroom to borrow a book.

At our school we don't have a sitting cafeteria, we have this cafeteria, where you buy what you want and you walk through, we have out recess and lunch times standing up in our school's quadrangle, unless people find places where they want to sit, there aren't that many benches around the school anyway. It's not bad though.

Wow.....my school's reputation is so bad, there's even a definition for it on Urban Dictionary.....and it doesn't look so good XD

haha @ IB kids.
What grade are you in? I'm in grade 10 and in foundation (obviously haha.)
IB starts in term 4 this year for us so yeah only first term into it.
Already I can see it's difficult.
Got any advice for me?

Also I go to IB school in Australia. My school is very selective so only 150 in each grade. Out of last year's graduates we got two perfect IB scores of 45 and we got told the whole of America only got 1 perfect score. Pretty amazing

glaceon said:
In science were doing this thing were every person is given a new "identity", so boys had to be girls, and visa-versa. Then, every gets a "partner". And.. the partners will "have babies" made of paper. I hate this.

Agenda for today: "Begin Reproduction."

Also, were lerning about the different types for reproductions. She said that sexual reproduction doesn't require it, because trees reproduce that way. She than said trees don't do it. Thats just...

/me marks this day as the worst ever day of science.

Yeah, the instructions didnt tell me to, so I didnt color it and she told me that I was an Idiot and I had to redo the entire thing

I don't get spring break OR days off for end of marking period quarter, which is tomorrow for me. :(

I have a 79 in English because I forgot to cite stuff for my character analysis paper. There goes Honor Roll. SO close :'(

I have 5 more weeks then I am done with school or 20 more days. I love college school weeks.

Back