XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

RE: Trainer Customization - What Items do you want to see?

I wonder if we'll be able to have a cork-screw curl as a hair style.
That would be fantastic.

KiKi said:
I wonder if we'll be able to have a cork-screw curl as a hair style.
That would be fantastic.

I'd love to have such hairstyles.

I love ghost Pokemon and what I hoping for is
-a lanturn (hand held item)
-a book (hand held item)
- shauntal outfit (for males and females)
-Robes
-etc...

I also hope they let you dye your hair to different color, same thing with clothes

One thing I would like would be like a plush doll of your pokemon of choice, and it like clipped to the side of your character.

gamefreak33797 said:
One thing I would like would be like a plush doll of your pokemon of choice, and it like clipped to the side of your character.

like the Pokemon fans you face in RSE

benehime said:
gamefreak33797 said:

Yes, exactly, like maybe a Pichu sized plush doll of your choice.

gamefreak33797 said:
benehime said:

Yes, exactly, like maybe a Pichu sized plush doll of your choice.

That would so amazing!!! I hope that happens, Duskull plush= Happiness

I can see it now, me walking around, with a Gardevoir plush.

That.

Would.

Be.

Amazing.

gamefreak33797 said:
I can see it now, me walking around, with a Gardevoir plush.

That.

Would.

Be.

Amazing.

I am so glad you brought that up, I would have never thought of that. But I so hope it comes true

I seriously doubt the customization will have any kind of depth. I'm thinking changing of overall theme. not being able to mix and match

Chandelure said:
I seriously doubt the customization will have any kind of depth. I'm thinking changing of overall theme. not being able to mix and match
From the Q/A event at E3:
Q-"How deep is player customisation?"
A-"You will be able to change your clothes, accesories and hair styles in many ways. We want players to look unique on the PSS."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNXK1JH0daw from this vid.

Also... could there be costumes based on Pokemon?
Going around cosplaying as Sylveon would make my day.

P.DelSlayer said:
Chandelure said:
A-"You will be able to change your clothes, accesories and hair styles in many ways. We want players to look unique on the PSS."

Now thats just creepy.

P.DelSlayer said:
Chandelure said:

it still doesn't prove any kind of depth. this is nintendo we're talking about. it's all about baby steps

Chandelure said:
P.DelSlayer said:

it still doesn't prove any kind of depth. this is nintendo we're talking about. it's all about baby steps

Masuda stated that there will be many ways of customizing your character. How does that imply that there won't be depth -.-
Pokemon-X-and-Y-PSS-Player-Search-System-2.png

These are all possible customizations. How does the outfit-and-hair customization not look deep in any way. If I didn't know, I'd imagine that the purple-haired dude and the guy with the hat on would be NPCs. And don't even get me started on how the girls look different.
*ohmygodivejustrealisedwcanhavepurplehairohmygodyeshyperventilating*

And Nintendo isn't always about baby steps. Sure, sometimes they test out one thing in a game and fully utilize it in another, but that's more just trialling something. And I'm thinking X and Y have already pushed the boat out - they're fully utilizing 3D, we haven't seen that before. A new type, we haven't seen that since gen2, and the customization we've only really seen it in detail a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to be fairly big.

P.DelSlayer said:
Chandelure said:

Masuda stated that there will be many ways of customizing your character. How does that imply that there won't be depth -.-

These are all possible customizations. How does the outfit-and-hair customization not look deep in any way. If I didn't know, I'd imagine that the purple-haired dude and the guy with the hat on would be NPCs. And don't even get me started on how the girls look different.

And Nintendo isn't always about baby steps. Sure, sometimes they test out one thing in a game and fully utilize it in another, but that's more just trialling something. And I'm thinking X and Y have already pushed the boat out - they're fully utilizing 3D, we haven't seen that before. A new type, we haven't seen that since gen2, and the customization we've only really seen it in detail a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to be fairly big.

Hmm. You do bring up a good point. But now I'm thinking...well, you know how in the older games the Pokemon Center lady says "You strike me as a 'insert trainer class here'? And then that's how other people around the world see you. Well what if the trainers we see on that picture are different trainer classes and each person chooses what trainer class they want to be viewed as? It's unlikely but whatever. Sorry if that's confusing. I can't figure out how to explain it any better.

Adam also does have a point there. I wish the customization will love us and give us a huge amount of costumes and accessories. I think everybody does though. xD

P.DelSlayer said:
Chandelure said:

I'm still sure purple hair is an NPC. That is, just like how you chose to look like an NPC for multiplayer in the old Pokémon games, you can do the same in this one. I doubt you can mismatch with that particular characters outfit otherwise the lass down below would show some mismatching. It doesn't. Either it's a full on morph that only works for multiplayer or they don't want to confirm that you can mismatch NPC outfits yet.

Purple hair and the lass are the only ones without hats and purple hair is the only one with a different expression on his face. Makes me positive they're the same kind of NPC player morphs as in the old games.

AdamLambert said:
Hmm. You do bring up a good point. But now I'm thinking...well, you know how in the older games the Pokemon Center lady says "You strike me as a 'insert trainer class here'? And then that's how other people around the world see you. Well what if the trainers we see on that picture are different trainer classes and each person chooses what trainer class they want to be viewed as? It's unlikely but whatever. Sorry if that's confusing. I can't figure out how to explain it any better.

This^ Actually this is like the third time I've said this.

This is France. I demand a beret.

Ohman177 said:

A canvas would be awesome like items you hold :cool:

I hope you people realize that purple haired one is on your friends list.

I find it insanely ridiculous that this is turning into a debate about how little customization there will be, or how much of it.

We have already been shown, and told - how customizable it will be. We are already told there will be a variety of items, we are already shown what level of customization there will be on the PSS (Those are not NPCs ) and there is clearly no static setup defined by trainer class. If BW 2 has shown us anything, then the salon will possibly remain from the Join Avenue but serve more of a purpose than originally intended.

We know what we have being offered, we've seen it, why are we debating the things that have been shown to us. This is a conversation about what kind of items we'd like to see, not a debate on what we can't do. Please keep it that way.

Ohman177 said:

Heck yes <3
since we can see pins and stuff I'd love to decorate a beret.

Back