Two Magical Fish

I believe this has to do with the staff.

One accepted all with a warm glow, the other exerted anger and rage. There's only one person who's been 'turned to bubbles' recently, and that's Roxasora.

So I think It's basically saying that there will be a replacement or promotion.

I think they are gyrados and milotic

Please don't type in All Caps, OK? Thanks! [you may delete this message when you see it.] ~MylesPrower

Hey, try not to type in All Caps, ok?

Anyhoo, that's actually a pretty good guess, but what does it have to do with the forum? :V Good thought, though. Gyarados and Milotic seem to fit the riddle nicely.

You really can't see beauty in a forum, unless it is beautiful words or type. Beautiful banners or avatars or something?

I looked up Milotic in the member list but everyone on there is either banned, a rookie, or hasn't been on since six months ago or more. :p

It probably will be a girl.
There will be one boy mod and one girl mod. I'm not sure though. :/

Accepted warm glow... Hmmm... Can't think of any staff... I think that this doesn't have to do with any promotion

GYARA?? Did somebody say GYARADOS?? ;p No really, I don't thing the riddle is that. ;f

dmaster out.

They're so many boys and girls that are Mod material, how can you pick just one of each without massive complaints?

Gender I doubt would change anything, I am still stuck up on WPMs clue, think more on Bias, I don't know I guess right now I am kind of sticking with my other theory, not sure though.

"it will turn to Bubbles"

is that the riddle part, there is no one named bubbles, when I googled it I got Bubbles Yablonsky, a mystery novel protaganist. Although I'm not sure that leads no where, unless anyone here is a detective, beutician, or reporter, because those are her occupations. -_-

Warm glow...August Rush?
The warm glow of the August sun beams through the clouds.

I just found out I'm fresh out of ideas. :)
WPM enjoys making all the members discuss.

"DISCUSS!" is one of his catch phrases. ;)

That's his job. He creates the news discussions and all he says is "Discuss!"

Anyway...warm glow...that could come from anyone...

So...do we have to interpret his poem deeper than what can be looked upon from the outside.
We need to break in to the heart of poem and have our ideas flow! :)

Warm glow...
Warm as in hot
Glow as in light

Light as in Light Venusaur or Light Manaphy
Warm as in...
I have no idea now.

Fletcher said:
Shaymin of the skies said:
But if no one figures it out, nothing happens. :(

meh. Hadn't seen the post where he says that until you pointed it out.

Here it is.

Water Pokémon Master said:
If no one figures it out, nothing happens. :p

I'm still too far from figuring it out. I wish there was something to make this alot easier...

This is ridiculous. WPM excepts every single member to figure out this riddle. And it might not be a riddle after all...it might be a trap...

Back