Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Pretty sure it was Shocker who said that, I assumed "show up as wolf" meant a alignment, but I suppose it's possible.

Well, If it helps persuade you, the "item" self-destructed after I used it. In the description, it mentioned being quite fragile, so my best guess is that it's done once it find a wolf. Either that or number of uses, but eh, I feel like the first is more likely.

Since the Item is gone would you care to share what it was called?

Anyway

Vote:Dark Void

If Hypnotic is lying we get an Indie/wolf. Sounds good to me.But we might want to talk some-more before we turbo-lynch and end the day.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Shocker, please elaborate on what the ability that targeted you is like. Does it give people "Moonlight Conference" or does it switch the alignment on inspection?

That role I was targeted with does this:
It makes the target's alignment appear as Werewolves. The nameof the role is Incriminate. 3 people can be targeted until the player count reaches 30, and then only 2 people can be targeted. When the player count reaches 15, only 1 person can be targeted. So if any seer 'sees' a target, their alignment shows up as Werewolves, even though they might be an indie, or a townie.

Eh, I'd rather not reveal the name of the "item"(as DNA/myself said before it's not really an item) As far as I'm aware, the people to have used it were DNA, myself, and (probably)Zyflair. This way, no one can falsely claim that they used it, for only a select few will know what it actually is.

Then again, it might have already been used by a wolf, making the above useless, but eh, I'd still rather not reveal it.

Vote: Dark Void

ComfortEagle said:
why in the world would you think dark void is a wolf after he was just attacked >_>

dat misleading night update lol. I'm actually interested on if maybe it IS true that Dark Void has a 'fake victim' role or not. I dismissed it before because of how completely asinine the ability would be (mainly because I have never seen it before), but the info HL brings to the table certainly puts things into better perspective.

Yeah HL, I wouldn't reveal the name of the "item". This way if someone tries to say they're the seer passer, they would need to confirm the name of the "item" to be credible.

Vote: Dark Void[/color=red]

This has been a really odd night, but Dark Void is probably the best lynch. If he's a wolf, great, if not, something was wrong with the seering or HL is lying to us. I find the latter to be unlikely, and while the former is a possibility, I'm going to vote Dark Void.

Seeing as I don't really have that much of a clue whats going on, I'm just going to trust HL here and hope for the best. If something goes wrong, I guess we'll always have HL to blame :p

let's not turbo lynch guys.

Well, Dark Void was attacked. If Hypnotic role blocked Meaty, then mabye we should assume that Meaty is a wolf who tried to killed Dark Void but was blocked. Or, Dark Void is an indie who has a role that can fight off a wolf attack.
By the way, where is Dark Void? He hasn't posted in his defense at all. This makes me vote him at least until we get a confession/denial from him. I think that we should go for it. Hypnotic's Story is quite plausible.

Vote: Dark Void[/color=red]

Guys(argetlam and superpokemon) the code isn't [/color=red]
Code:
[color=red][/color]

Ahh thanks.

wtf
Why is everyone voting for Dark Void? There's a POSSIBILITY he attacked himself, but most likely he's a townie who got attacked by a wolf.
Besides, we should have some time before we start turbo lynching, and personally I'd like to hear from Dark Void.

Guise
Wat r u doin
Guise
STAHP!

Guys, let's not turbolynch here, turbolynches haven't exactly been kind to us, have they?
I'm not going to vote yet, I'm going to wait to see if anyone slips up.

There's no reason not to turbo-lynch, the way I see it. Next night is skipped, so it really doesn't put a damper on any conversation making. We pretty much have a free day.

And what're you talking about, last game we turbo-lynched a baddy every gameday(cough*yerwelcome*cough), there were no repercussions. This game we turbolynched....no one? That seems about right.

He was inspected.
He is a wolf.
Why wouldn't we lynch him?

Lynching Dark Void after he was attacked. Seems legit.

Let's at least talk about this. We have til the 30th guys. Why the rush?

Ww12 was what I meant, it was stupid, we turbolynched so many townies. I'm not saying DV is a bad choice, I feel that this is a little too early.

^This. I would like to discuss this further. Particularly this point:

That role I was targeted with does this:
It makes the target's alignment appear as Werewolves. The nameof the role is Incriminate. 3 people can be targeted until the player count reaches 30, and then only 2 people can be targeted. When the player count reaches 15, only 1 person can be targeted. So if any seer 'sees' a target, their alignment shows up as Werewolves, even though they might be an indie, or a townie.

PS: it's . Not [/color=colorgoeshere].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back