Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 5 ends January February 11th

Shortly after the start of the day, grantm1999 made a claim to be the killer of RaichuGuirl. Unfortunately for grantm1999 though, his claim was countered by rev3rsor, and the town quickly lynched him for seeming a little too much like a liar.

grantm1999 was
corn bread said:
You are a vanilla townie.

Your have no abilities other than your voice.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

Night 6 ends February 14th at 11:00PM GMT

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 6 ends February 14th

Twas' slow and uneventful night. As the mafia and Illuminati try to regain footing from their losses not much action was to be had. The town however had to deal yet again with the death of one of their own. By the start of the day it was discovered that HypnoticChairman had been killed in his house.HypnoticChairman was:
corn bread said:
You are a town-aligned tracker.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of a player, you will follow that player and see who they targeted at night.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

19 Players alive; 11 votes required to lynch
Day 7 ends February 23rd

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 7 ends February 23rd

I'm surprised I didn't get killed. So we've lost another town PR? (is tracker PR?)

Everything except vanilla is PR.

Alrighty so I'm taking over until Corn Bread gets back. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

TheGuy said:
So how many people do we have left alive?
corn bread said:
19 Players alive; 11 votes required to lynch

One Approved has asked to be subbed out. We currently have no substitutes :(. If no one steps up to the challenge then One Approved will be modkilled at the end of the day.

could I be in as a sub? lol, not actually sure if that's viable but I know nothing about this game, as in roles and such. i'm a dead vt so could that work?

With 19 players left we probably have 4 mafia left and between 1-3 Illuminati (I can't imagine there's two groups that start with around six). And only one of them can kill (I assume mafia?). In addition, I guess there might be one more indie, so I'd say there's 7 non-townies remaining, which certainly isn't good for us.

grantm1999 said:
could I be in as a sub? lol, not actually sure if that's viable but I know nothing about this game, as in roles and such. i'm a dead vt so could that work?
Most definitely not... That's highly illegal.

Somehow this thing getting more stale.. Right Now I have no total clue how we detect the other badies with the current loosing condition

1st Limit

Camoclone said:
grantm1999 said:

GHOST POST

How? It's not like there's a dead chat, so we know literally nothing other than what our roles used to be (which everyone else knows as well), and that's it. It's not like we're coming back in with a dead chat in out PM boxes, all the roles. We're VTs, so it's not like we seered anyone, or talked to anyone outside of the game.[/b]

But it's illegal. What if the US has a law against it? then the hosts would be in big trouble.

WanderingWolf said:
Camoclone said:

GHOST POST

How? It's not like there's a dead chat, so we know literally nothing other than what our roles used to be (which everyone else knows as well), and that's it. It's not like we're coming back in with a dead chat in out PM boxes, all the roles. We're VTs, so it's not like we seered anyone, or talked to anyone outside of the game.[/b]
I can think of a bunch of reasons but I'm not going to say any of them :p.

Don't make me call the Ghost Busters, you guys. I have them on speed dial.

If you guys want to continue talking about this, you should probably do it through PM.

Anyway, what do we do today? I was sure Grant was scum buddies with KoN. I guess it doesn't surprise me that much, considering it's Grant. Looking back on the previous day, I still think KoN seems pretty scummy, due to his pour reasoning for voting Grant, which is unlike his normal playing style, so I'm gonna put my vote on him now. I'm also a little skeptical of Shining Goodra, but for now, I think he's more likely to be town.

Vote:Keeper of Night

Games with mostly vanillas always get like this on Pokébeach. There is just no interest. It's boring.

Machamp The Champion said:
If you guys want to continue talking about this, you should probably do it through PM.

Anyway, what do we do today? I was sure Grant was scum buddies with KoN. I guess it doesn't surprise me that much, considering it's Grant. Looking back on the previous day, I still think KoN seems pretty scummy, due to his pour reasoning for voting Grant, which is unlike his normal playing style, so I'm gonna put my vote on him now. I'm also a little skeptical of Shining Goodra, but for now, I think he's more likely to be town.

Vote:Keeper of Night

I have a few points on this.

1) I never have "pour" reasoning.
2) I was inactive for a large portion of the previous day. Would you have preferred I come back and say "Uh... I have no opinion. Not voting."?
3) I think you should stop tunneling. Like, now. First on grant, who flipped town, and now me. Why shouldn't we be suspecting you instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back