Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 13 ends 4/12/14

Just popping in to say two things:

There is a mass mod kill at the end of this day already. It was said in the flavour.

I 100% agree with keeping games fast and murdering those who join and then lurk. Be warned if I ever get to host lol. (Also nights and flavour. V important to games)

Anyway corn bread, camo, no one is protesting this lynch. End the day now get the mod kills done and then from this night onwards we will be able to hit a majority.

ONCE THIS DAY ENDS BE ACTIVE
3 weeks is not a long time at all. We will still have a fairly large game at the end of this mod killing (more like an actual D 13) so LGI.

That was more than 2 things actually

Keeper of Night said:
Don't end the day yet. Give players a chance to read.

Read what? We did the equivalent of a no lynch, and we had like no discussion.

Corn bread and camo, don't kill people who haven't reached the post limit today only and act like this was the rule yesterday. Then this can finish.

Read = participate. Since they'll read the post or die rule.
The day just started. Chill.

PMJ said:
Keeper of Night said:
It's actually not even day 13. They've been counted weird.

fcYC4xm1BW4a73NHL_cxI6gYra0aEmTV9QW4g_iD7zbCAQAALAEAAEpQ.jpg
Correct, this game follows a continuous numerical sequence.

Which means Day 1->Night 2->Day 3->Night 4->Day 5->Night 6->Day 7->Night 8->Day 9->Night 10->Day 11->Night 12-> Day 13.

Apparently I'm still alive. Who'da thunk it?

corn bread said:
PMJ said:
Correct, this game follows a continuous numerical sequence.

Which means Day 1->Night 2->Day 3->Night 4->Day 5->Night 6->Day 7->Night 8->Day 9->Night 10->Day 11->Night 12-> Day 13.

So were actually on D 6? Yeah, this game is too slow ATM lol.

Just kill the obvious and spare Mthew life as he is here I guess? If he's mafia you may as well mod kill him anyway... If they've posted once in the last 2 days it is good enough -_-

...and is it because of your previously mentioned anonymous source?

PMJ said:
What is going on here? Your game is on day 13 and only nine players have died, and it's been four months? Talk about embarrassing. corn bread, camoclone, get this game moving.

You have three weeks to end this game or I will end it for you. If your players are inactive, kill them. Force lynches and prohibit no-kills. This is unacceptable, you guys.

Finally someone sees it the way I wanted to play, I suggested lynching random inactive, but at the time was a horrible idea, but the day I get mod killed for no reason it's an amazing idea. I try to no lynch because I didn't want to wreck town but I had the most pointless troll role in the game so it was pointless. Please end this! Lol

By the way: three weeks means three weeks. I suggest editing your phases accordingly.

I've sent those that need to post a PM, il give them 24 hours before their modkilled and the day continues as usual.

corn bread said:
I've sent those that need to post a PM, il give them 24 hours before their they're modkilled and the day continues as usual.

Sorry I had to...

oh wow
But I agree, this is going quite slowly. Maybe shorten the days and nights?

Poseidon, Fangarde,Puff-sun, SMP, and Haunted Water have been modkilled due to inactivity.

Poseidon was:
corn bread said:
You are the town jailkeeper.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of another player, that player will be protected from all night abilities but will also be kept from using any night abilities of their own.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

Fangarde was:
corn bread said:
You are a vanilla townie.

Your have no abilities other than your voice.

Puff-sun was:
corn bread said:
You are the town Doctor.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of another player,that player will be protected from death for that night.

SMP was:
corn bread said:
You are a One-Shot Vigilante.

Night ability-One night only, for the duration of the game, you may PM me the name of one player. You will kill that player.

Haunted Water was:
corn bread said:
You are a vanilla townie.

Your have no abilities other than your voice.

Day 13 still ends April 12th at 11:30 PM GMT
10 player alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch

Vote count:Currently 0(All votes on Puff-Sun are erased)

Screw it.
VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

He's come in to jump multiple wagons more then once. Biggest (active) lead atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back