XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I have a feeling that either:

A) Houndoom will be getting an evolution

B) Houndour will get a split evolution
I'd rather see houndoom get an evo, since he's so frail.

ashyboy said:
So what i want to see evolve in this generation is : banette mawile absol farfetch'd pinsir and maybe dunsparce.
What cool type combos i want too see are:
Grass/fire
Water/fire
Bug/dark
Bug/dragon
Fire/poison
Ghost/normal

Grass/Fire - A burning tree or a chilli pepper
Water/Fire - A blue jellyfish (often called blue-fire jellyfish as it look like a blue flaming pompom)
Bug/Dark - A black widow or tarantula hawk (a black wasp with a red stinger that has a sting that'll make you scream bloody murder)
Bug/Dragon - Yanmega....oh wait, he's bug/flying *rolls eyes* a spiny devil katydid
Fire/Poison - a sulfur cloud
Ghost/Normal - A human-shaped ghost or a haunted painting with the classical moving eyes and stuff.

There. I'd love to see them all.

Scuba Steve said:
ashyboy said:
So what i want to see evolve in this generation is : banette mawile absol farfetch'd pinsir and maybe dunsparce.
What cool type combos i want too see are:
Grass/fire
Water/fire
Bug/dark
Bug/dragon
Fire/poison
Ghost/normal

Water/Fire - A blue jellyfish (often called blue-fire jellyfish as it look like a blue flaming pompom)
Bug/Dark - A black widow or tarantula hawk (a black wasp with a red stinger that has a sting that'll make you scream bloody murder)
Bug/Dragon - Yanmega....oh wait, he's bug/flying *rolls eyes* a spiny devil katydid
Ghost/Normal - A human-shaped ghost or a haunted painting with the classical moving eyes and stuff.

Ugh... this just reminds me of a fake Pokemon game I've been keeping my eyes on... it has most of those type combos (minus Fire/Poison and Bug/Dark), and many others, and the designs are pretty fantastic as well. Really sucks its fake, cause I'd love to see a lot of them in an official game.

Also, if there's going to be a Poison/Fire type, its gotta be a Garbodor evo... a pile of trash crossed with a trash incinerator, how is that not perfect?

J.D. said:
Scuba Steve said:

Ugh... this just reminds me of a fake Pokemon game I've been keeping my eyes on... it has most of those type combos (minus Fire/Poison and Bug/Dark), and many others, and the designs are pretty fantastic as well. Really sucks its fake, cause I'd love to see a lot of them in an official game.

Also, if there's going to be a Poison/Fire type, its gotta be a Garbodor evo... a pile of trash crossed with a trash incinerator, how is that not perfect?

Why a Garbodor evo?

Why not a Muk evo? A stinky burning pile of sludge, and someone is going to draw that aren't they?

Raptor9229 said:
J.D. said:

Why a Garbodor evo?

Why not a Muk evo? A stinky burning pile of sludge, and someone is going to draw that aren't they?

Wynaut both?

professorlight said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I sense potential for a split evo here

pure water baby mermaid siren thing
use a dawn stone = water/fairy mermaid
use a dusk stone = water/dark siren

or the typings could be
fairy/dark baby
fairy/water mermaid
dark/water siren
this one would mean that they lose 1 of their elemental types and gain the water type upon evolution, which isn't inconcievable

but since the 2 are associated with water I imagine they'll have the water type

I like that split evo idea; I couldn't think of a possible prevo for a mermaid, though. I'll look into it.

Calling forth my paint powers again, I came up with this:

[img width=600 height=]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-y2PQNeY-qKE/UeItWY7NSxI/AAAAAAAAAzg/F_aBdHlamLc/s822/Sin%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.jpg[/img]

Couldn't think of a pre evo, though. what the hell can evolve into a mermaid?
I had the idea of a fish that wants to be a human, and collects discarded human stuff (the little mermaid and bagon reference). the dream fulfilled is the mermaid, or at least half of it; while the dream corrupted is the siren luring and hypnotizing real humans with its song.

There better be a g-damn mermaid this gen, GF, or there will be hell.
Or I will cry, whatever comes first.

professorlight said:
professorlight said:
I like that split evo idea; I couldn't think of a possible prevo for a mermaid, though. I'll look into it.

[img width=600 height=]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-y2PQNeY-qKE/UeItWY7NSxI/AAAAAAAAAzg/F_aBdHlamLc/s822/Sin%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.jpg[/img]

I had the idea of a fish that wants to be a human, and collects discarded human stuff (the little mermaid and bagon reference). the dream fulfilled is the mermaid, or at least half of it; while the dream corrupted is the siren luring and hypnotizing real humans with its song.

I believe I mentioned this in a similar thread, but I have a fairy-type pixie pokemon that can evolve into various different pokemon. One is a harpy with a phoenix form and regular form. The other is a mermaid siren, as sirens are like mermaids that sit on rocks and sing songs to attract sailors to their death.

FloodBadge said:
I believe I mentioned this in a similar thread, but I have a fairy-type pixie pokemon that can evolve into various different pokemon. One is a harpy with a phoenix form and regular form. The other is a mermaid siren, as sirens are like mermaids that sit on rocks and sing songs to attract sailors to their death.

Bus mermaids are half fish, while sirens are half bird... mermaids are a posterior derivative from the greek sirens's legend. Incidentally, that's why I made the siren dark, not water (he he, the options were water/fairy/dark/flying).

Inferchomp said:
Raptor9229 said:
Why a Garbodor evo?

Wynaut both?

Speaking of Wynaut, an evolution of wobbuffet that can actually use offensive attacks as well as defensive ones is a must.

Raptor9229 said:
Inferchomp said:
Wynaut both?

Speaking of Wynaut, an evolution of wobbuffet that can actually use offensive attacks as well as defensive ones is a must.
That's what we have DW Gothitelle for (and the unreleased DW Chandelure will be similar). Wobby isn't defensive by any means in the first place, though. I simply has an ultra shallow move pool cansising only of retaliatory moves and a couple status effects (which when coupled with his massive HP, decent speed, mediocre defenses, and annoying ability makes him at least viable).

Raptor9229 said:
Inferchomp said:
Wynaut both?

Or a split evo for Wynaut where the black tail takes over and is offensive oriented (with one or two defensive measures to link it to Wynaut/Wobbuffet.)

Inferchomp said:
Raptor9229 said:

Or a split evo for Wynaut where the black tail takes over and is offensive oriented (with one or two defensive measures to link it to Wynaut/Wobbuffet.)

Introducing Beecuz

But yeah, I support an offensive version of Wobbuffet and not this luck based predict your opponents moves and pray they don't kill you and such set up.

professorlight said:
professorlight said:

I think you might want to keep the type they have in common in the same slot. Either fairy primary for both or secondary for both. Simply because It's easier to understand, less likely for there to be a lost or rearranged type upon evolution, and I think it's what GF would do. Also, why fairy? I love the mermaid idea but I can't see it being fairy. I was thinking pure water with the siren having a dark secondary.

Werewolf -> evolves via level up during full moon.

Or yaknow.. during night I guess.

I want some kind of panther or som kind of cool electrical monster

A griffon would also be VERY cool

Oh ohhhhh and a dolphin! I me gusta dolphins

Humanoid also

Years ago when I played Viva Pinata I thought a Sour Mallowolf would be a cool looking Pokemon.

Attachments

• mallowolf.png
    mallowolf.png
    322.2 KB · Views: 23

A mammalian dragon of sorts, not a chimera though. A cat-tail water/grass mon. Peacock.

jdivinity said:
Years ago when I played Viva Pinata I thought a Sour Mallowolf would be a cool looking Pokemon.

Finally, someone else on the internet who played this game.
It's body shape seems too close to a hyena, unfortunately, if you ask me.

Inferchomp said:

I really want a peacock as well, I think it would be a perfect candidate for Psychic/Flying, and have hypnotic eyes as tail feathers.
It could even potentially become Fairy/Flying, being one of those sneaky fae from folklore, tricking people into following it and then going off and hiding.

What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

An elemental troll would be really cool with its types being dependant on where it lives.

Trolement
Elemental Troll Pokémon
Fairy/Ice - Snowy areas
Fairy/Rock - Rocky mountains
Fairy/Water - Under bridges in rivers

Stats
HP: 120
Attack: 100
Defence: 102
Sp. Attack: 30
Sp. Defence: 72
Speed: 70