Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally I think my fan character, Hyper Super Legendary Elemental Spritual Dark Quilled Shadic would be the best bet but u said no fan characters but oh well. He has the power to control the super and chaos emeralds, the 4 Legend Crystals, 7 World Rings, All the elements of this plant, and spritual forces. He is pretty tough to beat. I drew him today in class and everyone said how strong he looks and how well I drew him. He can't destroy planets because he would need the elemental forces of the world so thats is pretty much his only weakness.

Your character is fine.
The reason why I said no fan characters is because, if you make one you can say he can do anything. As long as they have a weakness or someway to lose like you stated, then its fine. But with fan characters you can say, Example: My character Omega God can do anything anytime. If he wants you to you`ll die. If you look at him or interact with him at all you`ll die. If he thinks of you negatively you`ll die.
I have never heard somebody make this before but it could happen, and then things will be boring and simple. Its like if you put an invincibility cheat code on your pokemon. It`ll be boring. Lack of strategy, and variation. There would be no point in trying. All things have a way to die.....unless they are overdosing on action replay codes.

Your character is fine though. Yes Turbo too.
Just not the Omega God stuff I stated above.
Now lets put somebody up to challenge Booburns character. Remember explain your strategy and what your character can do.

Check out my links for the Legend of Zelda theme song, and a must watch Ganon Knows Best. You have to watch Ganon Knows Best, I`m serious.

Turbo would kill ClownMan by running around him he would get dizzy and a Turbo spindash or two would finish him.

I can see where this is going.
Nobody`s putting anybody up there.
I`ll put.... Can`t think of someone.
You decide and I`ll try to defend them. It has to be somebody I know at least half well.

I`ll do Geno. I loved Super Mario RPG. I beat it 8 times. Starting since I was three years old.

I know its Goku. It only took a machine for Vegeta to go SS4 because only pure blooded Sayians can achieve this. When Baby possessed him, he dilouted his Sayian heritege and mixed it with his own. Bulma fixed the problem, so now he can achieve it anytime he wants.
Ok, somebody challenge Geno. HURRY UP!!

Uh huh. Maybe so. I don`t think I can defend Geno because he fights by turns. I`ll pick uhhh....Bill Cosby? Nah. He`d beat anybody no doubt. How about Yoshi versus Megaman? I`m sorry Yoshi, but I`d bet on Megaman. How about Tails versus Knuckles? Ok I`ll defend Knuckles.

Tails can`t fly forever so Knuckles would climb a wall and glide, after that he would tear through him like he does to the ground. He`s faster then Tails, has the best skill in SA2B when it comes to travel. He`s extremly fast and his punches can destroy boulders and steel containers. Both need time to build up speed but Knuckles accelerates faster and has a higher top speed.

Megaman can`t even beat Naruto.

I am sick of people thinking tomatos are vegetables. Ok, once again I am pretending to be somebody else. Willie was talking about food. So I`m mimicking him, just like when I was mimicking Soniclover. Except now I am comparing food to food. When I mimic somebody, all the things I say I don`t mean. Like I really hate tomatoes. But I do not hate Sonic, nor do I hate the challenge of different beliefs. I guess you could say I don`t hate Naruto either. I just dislike him.

Ok, Megaman cannot beat Goku. Goku can not get hurt by his blasts. I made a mistake, when he splits in five the moves called Multiform. The Afterimage Technique is like double team. Except you are still free to do other things like charge a blast or try to fuse.

Sonic may take time to build up speed, but he can hide behind a rock or tree and charge up energy for the Light Attack which he can relese faster then Megaman can shoot.
Link will use the Mirror Shield, and Narus love for protection and use the Fierce Deity's mask for an incredible boost in attack strength and shoot rapid beams stronger then light arrows. Knuckles will dig underground and strike. Vegeta same as Goku. Naruto? Inuyuasha Backlash Wave, or Windscar.
Mario, um, Fire balls to attack and his cape to reflect. Just so you know, I`m pitting each individual character against Megaman. I`ve just given strategies for many characters to use against Megaman.

Megaman would just use Astro Mans power and it kills all enemys!(but Inuyasha,Goku,and Vegeta of course.)

You forgot about Gohan. Hes about as strong as a Super Sayian three now that hes trained with the legendary Z Sword. Its just used for training. After it and the Old Kai unlock your potential it has no use. It even broke.

caption falcon can own all for three reasons

1. hes a direct relitive to chuck norris

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd3HngOCGIE

I rest my case

I already stated that Falcon could blow up several solar sytems. He dies in the process however. I even showed the same exact video.

Broly destroyed entire galaxys, at SS 1. And who defeated Broly? Goku. (Vegetas thoughts: YES!! THE FORUMS ALIVE AGAIN!!)

Megaman 8 would be easy if Goku was there. None of those blast in Megaman even hurt him. Plus he is so fast and able to blow things up in a snap.

Follow the first link. Its in my sig.
Its an AMV of DBZ and has my favorite song.

But yes. POWER OF THE FALCON!! But he still can`t beat Goku. Or most IMPORTANT DBZ characters. Bulmas not really important. Characters like Trunks Gohan, Piccolo, Goku, and Vegeta.

Its SS 4 Gogeta not 5.
I looked it up on Wikipedia. But they changed the hair color?? So why isn't it 5?? Anyway in Dragon Ball AF its silver. I don`t consider AF part of the DBZ storyline though.

Goku could do Megamans missions way faster than Megaman himself. All you have to do is blow up the planet. Which if he can destroy the universe, then he can easily blast the planet to pieces at Super Sayian level 1. At SS 4, Capcom would be out of business. He won`t need to destroy the planet and kill everybody, he gives them a warning first. Then he would destroy they`re base. If there are innocent creatures or people, then he won`t blow up the planet. He`s faught things bigger than Godzilla. He can destroy Megaman in a flash.

Can Goku Jump-Jump and Slide-Slide...Well he can`t thats why he would die in Megaman 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back