Pokemon Forgotten Pokemon

Is there anyone else who likes Farfetch'd? I would say he is most forgotten if he wasn't my favorite.

Toatali said:
Pinsir...Heracross, Hariyama, Lunatone, Castform, Raichu, Metapod, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Kecleon, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Golem, Doudo, Dewgong, Hypno, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Chansy, Tangela, Goldeen, Seaking, Ditto, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Mew (Trust me), Mewtwo (Again, Trust me), Furret, Ledian, Chinchou, Lanturn, Natu, Azumarill, Politoed, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunkern, Sunflora, Pineco, Granbull, Scizor, Ursaring, Swinub, Delibird, Phanpy, Porygon2, Smeargle, Smoochum, Celebi, Linoone, Lombre, Ralts, Surskit, Shroomish, Vigoroth, Whismur, Delcatty, Lairon, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Swalot, Numel, Spoink, Grumpig, Cacturne, Altaria, Barboach, Whiscash, Baltoy, Feebas, Shuppet, Snorunt, Glalie, Bibarel, Kricketune, Skorupi, Mantyke, Heatran, Cresselia, Regigigas, Phione.

Now I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that not once while looking through this list did you go ahhhh or Hey,it's that guy I haven't thought about for ages! or something like that.

(P.S. Yes , I did look through the whole of the national Pokedex to get this list)

Totally agree on the Mew and Mewtwo thing. With all the new legendaries people forget the coolest two legendaries ever.

SoulSilver1999 said:
Oh wow! Only one person mentioned Gorebyss and Huntail! So no wonder people don't care about the two.

Gorebyss is one of my major favorites, thats why I didn't mention her =P

Toatali said:
Pinsir...Heracross, Hariyama, Lunatone, Castform, Raichu, Metapod, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Kecleon, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Golem, Doudo, Dewgong, Hypno, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Chansy, Tangela, Goldeen, Seaking, Ditto, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Mew (Trust me), Mewtwo (Again, Trust me), Furret, Ledian, Chinchou, Lanturn, Natu, Azumarill, Politoed, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunkern, Sunflora, Pineco, Granbull, Scizor, Ursaring, Swinub, Delibird, Phanpy, Porygon2, Smeargle, Smoochum, Celebi, Linoone, Lombre, Ralts, Surskit, Shroomish, Vigoroth, Whismur, Delcatty, Lairon, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Swalot, Numel, Spoink, Grumpig, Cacturne, Altaria, Barboach, Whiscash, Baltoy, Feebas, Shuppet, Snorunt, Glalie, Bibarel, Kricketune, Skorupi, Mantyke, Heatran, Cresselia, Regigigas, Phione.

Now I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that not once while looking through this list did you go ahhhh or Hey,it's that guy I haven't thought about for ages! or something like that.

I'm being completely honest, the only ones of those I had that reaction to were Lombre and a little with Barboach. Oh and Volbeat, but only because I like Illumise more so I sorta forgot about him.

I don't get that Mew and Mewtwo comment. People who genuinely liked Mewtwo, like myself, didn't forget him. He's not my FAVORITE legendary, but he's one of the best. Mew I've always hated, but I never forgot about him either. I can understand why younger players wouldn't remember Mewtwo though. Like players who started on Gen 3 or 4.

But as a general rule, most of Gen 4 was forgettable to me, especiially since I didn't play that games. However, they are all over the place now so it's a little hard for them to be completely out of mind, unfortunately.

Oh, and the legendary bird trio seems a bit forgotten. I never liked them though, so no loss there. But Mewtwo was like, all over the place, and even in Smash Bros Melee.

With all the new legendaries controlling time and space and land and sea and sky and other dimensions and being the "god" of pokemon i kinda feel mew and mewtwo are getting shoved into the background.

Well yeah, unfortunately Mewtwo is being neglected. Lucario replacing him in Smash Bros Brawl proves it -.- But Mew certainly isn't, he was IN the movie with Lucario.

True. Mewtwo isn't getting the respect he deserves. He made the best movie. and lucario isn't even legendary!

To me, the bull and the deer (I can't even remember their names). I don't know why.. I forgot about the deer until Diamond And Pearl... even though I completed my Ruby dex so I must have caught it sometime haha

s2daam said:
To me, the bull and the deer (I can't even remember their names). I don't know why.. I forgot about the deer until Diamond And Pearl... even though I completed my Ruby dex so I must have caught it sometime haha
Tauros and Stantler, I presume?

I always forget about Tangela. Don't even try to tell me you remember its existence.

I never forgot Tangela, in fact I never forgot any of then Gen 1 Pokemon. I do forget Tangrowth sometimes though >>

Basically I forget some in Gen 2, some in Gen 3, most of gen 4 (except for being constantly reminded of them in media and such) but none from Gen 1, because it's been ingrained into my memory since 1998.

Barboach, Numel, and Shroomish. I don't ever think about these guys if I'm recalling the Pokemon in the Hoenn region.

I forget half of the Pokemon that were shown in the previous generation mostly the ones that didn't appear much in the series.

I forget about Persian, Diglett, Igglypuff, and Metapod.

I mostly forget about Jumpluff, Sunflora and Sunkern (had to google their descriptions because I forgot their names XD)

No one talks about Surskit at all. Lots of Generation 3 Pokémon aren't popular because Gen. 3 is just like, you know, in the middle.

I forget most of the Pokémon in Gen. III simply because I was obsessed with Pokémon during the first two, then I lost interest before the third came to America and so never got to have any fond memories of those Pokémon. I got back into the franchise shortly after Diamond/Pearl was released. Only a few Gen. III Pokémon stick in my mind, such as Gardevoir, Breloom, and Mawile.

Back