Lostgar [ Gengar (Prime) / Lost World ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought of SFgar in here? Don't people think it help in general matchups that are usually unfavorable such as Machamp?

I think the deck is going to be meta, but not after states. It's so overhyped XD

Maybe some Ditto TR in Lostgar? I know it's not such a great card, but less bench space for your opponent means less opportunities to play basics from their hand. I don't know how much free bench space the standard Lostgar has though. Just an idea.

why not Giratina LV X into a lostgar? it can send lots of poke into the lost zone, AND if your opponent is trying to have a small hand to not LZ their pokemon, Giratina X's poke-body makes them regret that decision. or a Glaceon RR to make them discard a card or be paralyzed. then they're stuck with deciding to discard their poke, or let you LZ it. just a thought

Giratina Lv. X is too slow in LostGar cause it requires you to attack to send Pokemon to the Lost Zone instead of using a Poke-Power or Body to do it like with Palkia G Lv. X and Lost Cyclone where you can still attack with Gengar Prime or Mew Prime for Hurl into Darkness and still use Lost Cyclone from the bench to achieve your win condition with Lost World.

Ya, 4 of each is needed. Seeker makes sure your opponent has a Pokemon in their hand, and Twins lets you search for anything needed since your don't take prizes.

carlitosbob, why attach four Energy (three with DCE) on to Giratina to slowly begin to LZ your opponent's Pokemon if you can use Gengar Prime to LZ your opponent's Pokemon T1? Giratina is way too slow, as Card Slinger pointed out. Giratina's Body wouldn't help much either. Your opponent would simply discard their Pokemon to prevent getting Pokemon LZ'ed.

^Ya, which helps your opponent because there are less pokemon for you to LZ.

A easy counter for lost gar is put a fosil card in your deck when they use seeker you can just bring the fosil card in your hand but if they dont have lost gar the fosil card is pretty useless.

^So it's an easy counter for LostGar, unless they don't have LostGar. Makes sense... o_O
And a fossil card is unsearchable, meaning you may not have it, and it could be prized, and it just takes up space in matchups you don't need it for.

Well you can serch for the fossil card with double poke drawers. And you wouldnt put the fosil card down on your bench if they didn't have lost gar you would discard it with junk arm or regice. And you can get it out of your prize cards but one problem i see with lost gar doing damage to your opponent is a good defense mechanism and lost gar dosnt really dosent do much damage.

I think that gengar SF would be needed more than gengar lv x as if you somehow cant win using lost world e.g sudden death or time, then you can at least use gengar SF to give you a fighting chance..

shouldnt you attach as many energies to gengar prime as you can (if you run it that way) so that you can lost zone as many pokemon as you can. combined with seeker. they have to seeker up a stage 2 you only have 1 energy on gengar...thus should you have at least 3 on gengar? just thinking out loud

Yes, because everyone uses double drawers. It's not a good counter. It will take up space in your deck and they just wont seeker you, Twins would be better then and you could easily refresh their hand with spiritomb TR.

Your not makeing since piplup you really cant take prizez with lost gar so your oppoent cant use twins. And if did have a fosil card on your bench they would still use seeker the person playing would still want a uxie in there hand.

piplup is saying that your opponent can take prize cards so that the Lostgar player can play Twins. ~Gliscor

i see where he is going but you would never be able to use twins because lostgar isnt taking prizes. im trying to think of a card that searches trainers but i cant think of one. togetic can get any 1 card...um thats all i can think of. so everyone should tech in a togetic into there decks and fossils :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back