Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

What EVs/Moves should I have on a lonely Giratina? I was thinking: Shadow Force/Shadow Claw, Out Rage, Energy Ball, Earth Power with EVs of 128 A/192 SA/ 188 HP.

I know this sounds stupid but have shadow claw instead. Shadow force can easily countered by switching to a normal type.

Lucario Pulse when can you trade?Ive been wating fro awhile.

lucariopulse333 said:
I know this sounds stupid but have shadow claw instead. Shadow force can easily countered by switching to a normal type.

No, it doesn't sound stupid, I just like Giratina's signature move.=P

Whats better for a Dragon Dancer, Salamence or Gyarados?

It all depends on the moves you need/want.

Gyarados isnt as fast as salamence and doesnt have some of the moves he does.

But ultimately, your trading Electricity weakness for Ice. So whichever your team can deal with better.

How is the war coming or is it over now? I lost track of it when Echosong didappeared. If it indeed died who wo the most battles. If we had the most we should have won.:)

Oh ok. Thanks so it was a draw then. I wonder if we should do another one or wait until Christmas Break. I think we should wait until then because then Echosong will be around to help get the war started.:)

About the war... I'll always be up for battles period... so if it's a war battle and I can represent my clan... sign me up... i don't know if it's really gonna take place but oh well...

Oh and by the way shadow, Ash needs to be ranked up to Swift Rapidash... i know I wasn't his original tester but I guess if we rely on that method then nothing will ever get done... Kurama is not on anymore... and neither is Echo... If there is any sort of problem with this decision, then never mind.. i don't want to be the cause of discord in the clan... But I'm just saying that ash deserves it....

and one more thing... why does marill hate me? I'm trying to chain the sucker and out of like 70+ max repels there is only one shiny and it comes out rash natured, and with thick fat... why!!! and my previous chains of marill have also never been successfully synchronized... for some very strange reason...

Question... does anyone chain pokemon in this clan?

OMG. I just got Pokemon Heart Gold in the mail today!

It is fun.

can you understand it? 'cause otherwise I don't see the point... I am excited for you though.. now you can get a head smash aggron!!!

lcristia said:
can you understand it? 'cause otherwise I don't see the point... I am excited for you though.. now you can get a head smash aggron!

Really? Dude thats awesome!

Um... So so... I understand it a little bit. Ive forgotten way too much of my japanese. lol Luckily, all items have a corrisponding pic and what not.

What's a good moveset for a Lucario? I was thinking:

Swords Dance
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Ice Punch

Pretty much standard lucario you have there... give it life orb and you're good... adamant or jolly nature...

lcristia said:
About the war... I'll always be up for battles period... so if it's a war battle and I can represent my clan... sign me up... I don't know if it's really gonna take place but oh well...

Oh and by the way shadow, Ash needs to be ranked up to Swift Rapidash... I know I wasn't his original tester but I guess if we rely on that method then nothing will ever get done... Kurama is not on anymore... and neither is Echo... If there is any sort of problem with this decision, then never mind.. I don't want to be the cause of discord in the clan... But I'm just saying that ash deserves it....

and one more thing... why does marill hate me? I'm trying to chain the sucker and out of like 70+ max repels there is only one shiny and it comes out rash natured, and with thick fat... why!!! and my previous chains of marill have also never been successfully synchronized... for some very strange reason...

Question... does anyone chain pokemon in this clan?

Thanks for the Rank up man. I beat arodo 1b2 in a battle Saturday night and I KO'D his Uber team and I had my Charizard and slleping Salamence left too.:)

wow I thought there would be 100 pages or so by now LOL guess I wasn't gone for too long ^.^ I've been working on my team and battling against some very good people and I've only won a few times so imma keep remaking my team till I did my right ones

Shadoworganoid don't forget to move me up to Swift Rapidash as that is my rank now. According to lcrisria.:) Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back