DPPt/HGSS The Scammers and Shady Battlers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJ, I know that the Shaymin HAD to have been caught using a warp code etc., and I am NOT okay with that. I am only okay with in-game glitches or completely legit pokemon. No warps or anything. I was just wondering if I could post *cough*h.d.v.b.'s*cough* FC here (since I specifically asked him if it was legit and he said yes, knowing that I only accept legit pokemon.)

Mr. togeshroob...it´s not like i like to stick my nose in your bussines, but there´s no legit "legit" shaymin (american) by this time...

Blastoise king said:
Cyber End Dragon X said:
BLASTOISE KING, I NEVER SAID MY SHINY MEWTWO FOR ALL OF YOUR SHINIES! I SAID SHINY MEWTWO AND SHINY MEW FOR YOUR SHINY DARKRAI AND SHINY GIRATINA! GOSH, MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

BLACK RAYQUAZA IM GONNA CHEW YOU OUT TOO! YOUR SHINIES AREN'T EVEN THAT GOOD AND YOU WANTED MY SHINY LEGENDARY FOR 1 OF THEM!!

IF YOU GOT ANY BEEF WITH THAT LET'S BATTLE!
I never said it was you and your pm read
i will trade you a shiny mewtwo for all of your shinies
and after that you kept bugging me for my shiny darkrai and giratina when i kept saying no then you kept going and i had to put you on my
Ignore List then you post on my topic ask why i took you off because in knew you wouldnt pm me any more but do go saying i making you look bad cause that what you did

aslo when B Ray had a topic asking for plate you wrote you would give them to him for all his shines so that the end of that

i am so sorry for that it just just his pm mad me mad then for him to act like he never did anything push me sorry again

I can vouch that CEDX does tend to be a bit too persistent when it comes to shinies. I mentioned I had a shiny metang once and he STILL hasn't left me alone about it. I'm planning on deleting his FC from my pal pad and putting him on ignore.

Please take me off! I need room for other people! *YES!!* I really dont like you anyways. You're kind of weird and your voice is creepy, no offense.

Cyber End Dragon X said:
Please take me off! I need room for other people! *YES!!* I really dont like you anyways. You're kind of weird and your voice is creepy, no offense.

What is so weird about me exactly?

Cyber End Dragon X said:
Dude, you obviously never heard me talking!And until you do so, you will never know what a REAL creepy voice is!

Alright, let's get back to the point. What I get from this is that CEDX is very persistant from many reports.

Edit: With that said, just ignore him if he gets to you.

Has anyone else had a problem with battling with Texasmaster2?

AntiKrozz said:
Mr. togeshroob...it´s not like i like to stick my nose in your bussines, but there´s no legit "legit" shaymin (american) by this time...

I know that. This was supposively from the Shaymin/Darkrai glitch. Since it's an in-game glitch, I count it as legit. Now, do I need to post that person's Friend Code?

Kevin Garrett said:
I have learned that Texasmaster2 is a disconnector via my Official Sinnoh League. Vareth brought it to my attention, since it is against the rules of the league.

Edit: Yes, finally a Scammer/Disconnector Thread! :)

WTF It was an emergency sorry that my parnets just showed up and wouldn't let me finish the battle

I'm not denying your story Texasmaster2, it just seems alittle fishy. It has nothing to do with you.

Look at it this way, if someone told you that, would you believe it completely? Honestly.

Blastoise king, don't worry about it. He has no proof that your a scammer, and he's probably just down from the whole shiny thing and people saying that he annoys them.

KG

You know me too well.
Oh yeah Blastoise Queen this is the last thing I'll say about you for a while: So you got banned for being mad at yourself? Ha, Ha! LOL

A lot of prefer a legitimate Pokemon for collection purposes.

You also run the risk of corrupting your data by having hacked Pokemon.

You can't always tell if it's hacked. One tell tale way is if the Pokemon has attacks that it cannot normally learn.

Here's a heads up from: Narutopokedude on SPPF.
In Game name: RYAN
FC: 4553 6468 7243
Trying to scam: You out of your well earned shinies!

But this is a pokebeach scammers trhead, not a Serebii one....

And actually, l have a lot of hacks (Mostly from GTS) and how can it screw your game up?How do U C if it is a bad hack? And what happens when he screws your game up exacly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back