DPPt/HGSS Tossed Masterball at..?

I tossed my first masterball at palkia, I thought it would be inpossible to catch back then.

on pokemon red I tossed my masterball at a tentacruel as I kept being attacked by them on my way to cinibar island thinking it might stop them appareing :(

Mewtwo in FireRed, Rayquaza in Emerald, and both Giratinas in Diamond and Platinum. Haven't used the one in SoulSilver yet though.

LOL! My first Masterball was wasted on a Snorlax in Crystal. This particular Snorlax was sooo damn hard to catch; finally got desperate and threw one MB. Great.

I had to use one on a shiny Rayquaza. I was trying to catch it in Dusk Balls, but then it got down to 9 HP and was confused.

In Red and Blue I used it on Mewtwo.
In Ruby I used it to catch Groudon.
In Diamond I used it to catch Dialga.I was affraid that it was going to faint because it was burned and the HP was very low so I threw it.But in Platinum I didnt used it I caught Giratina with Dusk Ball ,Dialga and Palkia with Ultra Balls and the roaming ones;Mesprit,Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos,Cresselia ,after paralyzing and lowing their health I caught them with Velox Balls.

I didn't have to use any of mine on my Pearl. On Pearl, I was gonna use it on Cresselia, but I thought that it would be more fun trying to Block it and whittle down its HP. I caught it with a Poke Ball after a bajillion Ultra Ball uses. Same thing happened with Giratina. (I didn't know what IVs were at this time, by the way.) I Crunched once with my Lv. 93 Tyranitar (not EV trained) and caught it in a single Ultra Ball! I used my Master Ball in Leaf Green on Mewtwo, (stupid.), and on Rayquaza on my Sapphire (don't make fun of me.).

I haven't used mine in Soul Silver yet. Thinking I may have to use it on groudon however. But I'm still trying to do it the hard way. If I run into a shiny legendary I will definately use it though

In Pokémon Diamond, I was trying to be conservative on my "master ball' using. When I ran across Azelf, I was enraged on why I could NOT catch Azelf, and finally decided to use my Master Ball on it.

I know this is "4th generation" casual talk, but I think it will be funny to include on what I used my Master Ball on in Pokémon Gold.

When I first acquired the Master Ball, I was inquisitive on whether or not it had a "100%" catch rate. I ran into a Seaking(a Pokémon I've never seen before) and decided to use my Master Ball to catch it. Gamefreak does not lie when they say the Master Ball has a "perfect accuracy". I was around 7-8 when I pursued this, which explains why I did something as idiotic as that.

lol, usually throw em at the legendery mascots because i get too excited. no master balls for roaming pokes...

FireRed: Suicune
Emerald: Latios; cloned it for Rayquaza too.
Diamond (first): I forgot. Heh.
Diamond (second): Mesprit
Platinum: Shiny Staravia
SoulSilver: Haven't yet, but I'm going to use it on a Shiny Ho-Oh once I feel like resetting for it.

Threw my first masterball at Palkia in Pearl.Kinda stupid considering it has the same catch rate as Chansey XD (30 as apposed to the usual 3).

I remember playing blue version and coming across a kingler. I was amazed by it and just tossed a masterball :)

In Fire Red, I tossed it at an onix in victory road. In SS I used it on mewtwo. (Im going to regret it when I get to Lati

Back