10.)TwistedTurtwig
11.)rev3rsor
12.)Reinforce
15.)Teal
16.)Celever
17.)Astra
24.)Keckleon-X

HOSTS READ THIS:
We have 2 weeks come deadline, where KoN is lynched. This brings us to 9. 14 days to, at maximum, remove 7 people (someone's gotta be there at the end, this is anti-town only though) or just for the town to remove all threats. This means that players must be active or they lose out. Day phases could be 3 days, and night phases 2. Let's see how that works out:
Night 14 -- 12 days to go (presumably) 7 people
Day 15 -- 11 days to go (presumably) 6 people
Night 16 -- 8 days to go (presumably) 5 people
Day 17 -- 6 days to go (presumably) 4 people
Night 18 -- 3 days to go (presumably) 3 people
Day 19 -- 1 day to go (presumably) 2 people. In other words, hooray this is like perfect timing.

Maybe you don't want to change your deadlines. Tough. Do you want this game to see a finish, or do you want to keep long deadlines and have it stopped just as us town can begin to see the finishing line as the numbers dwindle and there are few suspects left? Maybe you do, who knows. My point is, is that for this game to be any kind of success you must change your days to 3 irl days, and your nights to 2. Failure to do so will result in your game being modkilled. Nobody will be the winner. Unless, of course, we manage to lynch the few anti-towns left.

Now one thing is well and truly bugging me. Two things, actually. I feel as if this game is almost over for the village. I mean, 2 people per scumteam have died and no third parties. This is assuming third parties are in this game, because let's be honest in 2v1 third parties are a staple. An absolute must-have. However, let's look at something else...

No alphas have been revealed. Now honestly, I'm thinking it is more likely that there aren't any alphas in this game (I've never really understood the concept tbh -- this is the only site I've heard of where they exist) and because this is an OC game I kinda assume corn bread isn't mainly a pokebeacher either, so maybe he also wasn't familiar with the concept. However, 2 mafia per team in a 25-man game would be highly unreasonable to the mafia. If there is also a third-party (hint: there PROBABLY is) then that's essentially 20 vs 2 vs 2 vs 1. This means that the third-party is almost worth the weight of a faction by himself. This means that it is probably 20 vs 3 vs 3 vs 1. This then means that there are 3 anti-town characters left (one mafia, 1 illuminati and 1 indie). This means that after tonight and it's (probably) 2 kills, maybe 3 kills, town immediately lose... well in multi-faction, they still could win, but they no longer have lynch majority (they do tomorrow but not the next day) where they should be down to 3 or 2. Why is this bad? I shouldn't have to explain... it means we are almost guaranteed a loss at this point.

But let's say that corn bread innovated even MORE. Let's say that for the first time in my experience a 2 v 1 game has no indies. That would be 20 vs 3 vs 3... essentially 16 vs 6. This does seem more evenly matched... but it also means that at this stage it is 10 vs 2. This means after we lynch Keeper who is honestly probably town, it goes to 9 vs 2 (we talked a little bit lol). After the NK it is likely going to be 7 vs 2, but possibly 8 vs 1 should the scumteams pick up their act and start killing. Then we have approximately... 3 days to lynch the werewolf. This doesn't seem too difficult. Of course, if there is only 1 person left (the third party) this game will be unbalanced but it is a possibility... anyway we should have 4 days to lynch the guy. Either way, this game actually looks kinda successful for the village following the few assumptions. The only problem? IMO it is almost definitely 7 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 right now... which I really do not like.

However, following the second-to-last assumption brings me to the next thing that irks me. Reinforce should have been modkilled, shouldn't he? I can't remember a single one of his posts... and he certainly hasn't posted today. For me Reinforce could be this inactive mafia we've wanted for ages. If he has been posting he has done a very successful job of flying under the radar, but the fact that he is alive also makes me think that he might be indie and corn bread didn't want to end his game through a modkill! If corn bread still doesn't kill him he will definitely be my lynch target tomorrow!

If anything in this post seems scummy, just remember that this is the first attempt of actual information for this town for days. Except keeper's lynch on MTC, that was pretty great...

Anyway. I am unsure about this keeper lynch, but right now we don't really have any other leads and at this point in the game a randlynch is better than a nl. If someone changes their vote to Reinforce (I will be active enough to see, this is me here :p) I will as well place a lynch on him, and with his votal being 2 he will die... so. Let the games begin. I would say we're in the final stretch but unless corn bread changes his deadlines, we're still in the midpoint and we ain't never gonna see no end to this madness.

(3 negatives makes it negative again I think... yay....)

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 13 ends 4/12/14

I want to reach through the internet and give you a facepalm myself, Celever.

You cannot say that you have no other leads, and proceed to vote for some one you know to be a cop. I PMd you days ago. Especially right after saying the only other good thing in this game was a lynch I pushed.

MtheW and Teal are both town. After I'm lynched by the idiotic village, you can have this confirmed.

I will go ahead and:
UNVOTE: TwistedTurtwig
VOTE: Rev3rsor

Rev and Drac are my biggest at suspects right now (besides Celever and TT, who I think are just stubborn).

Want to say why they are your biggest suspects? Saying things without backing them up is aanoying :(

I already have, if you read.
I've already been on them both for impinge in, making nonsense posts for activity, and not bothering to do anything.

So, why am I a suspect? I was inactive for a bit because nothing much was happening, but I got back in.
I'm still not trusting you completely since you can't exactly prove you're a cop (feel free to PM me if you trust me), but I understand you don't exactly have a reason to trust me...
But just to be on the safe side, I'll UNVOTE: Keeper of Night (for the time being, because I don't want to vote you if you are actually a cop).

Following the mass murder halfway through the day, Keeper of Night was chosen to be killed by a decently sized group. At the last minute however one of the group changed their mind, and Keeper of Night was spared that day. No one was lynched.

Due to recent announcements Day and Night phases will will henceforth be much shorter than they were previously.

Night 14 ends April 14th at 8:00 PM GMT.

Send your night actions to corn bread

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 14 ends 4/14/14

A soldier stationed to control the activity during the night was on their last legs. He had been fighting for six straight nights, and the load was barely getting lighter. This person sighed deeply as they took their post at the beginning of the seventh night, and watched the sun set over the town.

On that seventh night, a lone mafioso went out and killed someone walking on the street. Then, upon noticing the weakened soldier, they simply took his gun, and watched the poor soul fall over dead.

Upon the start of the next day rev3rsor and MtheW were found dead.

rev3rsor was:
You are a town-aligned roleblocker.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of a player, that player will be kept from performing any night abilities that night.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

MtheW was:
You are an army man stationed in the hellhole that is DC to help reduce criminal activity.

Attribute-Due to constant fighting,you will inevitably die at some point unless you somehow reduce the number of mafia coalition members alive.
all members=end of night 5
all except one=end of night 6
all except two=end of night 7
and so one and so forth until all coalition members are dead

Special Ability-At any time during the game(other than gamefreeze) you may PM me that you want to use this ability. If you do I will publicly reveal this role in the game thread as belonging to you.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

Reinforce was modkilled that night for inactivity.

Reinforce was:
You are a journalist.You used to work for the local news station before it went bankrupt,but because you still have a passion to do your job you continue to write down logs of your opinions on current events in your own personal journal.

Night ability-Each night you may right down an entry in your journal(maximum of 60 words). You can write about anything,once you’ve written your entry you will PM it to me and when you die,all your entries will be revealed for everyone to see.

Special ability-If you are killed during the night(and only the night) i will notify you and you will PM me the name of a player,that player will have a permanent vote placed on them for the remainder of the next day.

Win condition:Town wins

Upon his body was one little note card found.

Night 1

There isn’t much information so far. It’s good a mafia was lynched this day, but I’ll chalk it up to luck. The next day, there might be more solid discussion.

Alas, not enough information was available to incriminate someone. The town was in already in a grim state, but now their hope had nearly faded.

Day 15 begins now and ends April 17th at 6:00 PM GMT
With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 15 ends 4/17/14

5.) Keeper of Night
9.) GM DracLord
10.) TwistedTurtwig
15.) Teal
16.) Celever
17.) Professor Palutena
24.) Keckleon-X

These are the 7 that are left. Out of these, 2 are noticeably active in this game (Keeper and myself lol) who I consider to be at least somewhat clean. To be really really honest and blunt with you I can't remember what 4 of these guys have done, and the only thing I remember about Twisted is yesterday and his OMGUS with Keeper. I know that Kecleon-X has been somewhat active but I honestly need to go back and physically read through this thread to see what Prof P, Teal and GM Draclord have done.

Ok, I hate to be a taddle tale and everything but Professor Palutena (a.k.a Astra) hasn't posted a single thing since he subbed in lol. Modkill him if he's scum, but if he's town let him live :p

There isn't enough information on Teal thanks to his 3 week ban. He didn't seem very interested in playing the game early on, and looks fairly town-like overall actually. He hasn't been particularly active later on, so I'll PM him shortly (ty OC lord) and tell him to get over here. He hasn't been in this subforum at all, though, whereas Prof P has and hasn't posted in this game.

I found this post by GM Draclord:
"Anyway guys, I don't know if you gonna believe me or not. But last night I used one of my ability and found out Drohn is a townie"

You're Jack-Of-All-Trades? I don't know what else you could be... Oh, update, he disconfirmed this theory.
I hate to do this, but GM Draclord do you think you could PM your ability to me please? Like full details? I'll return the favour and I won't make it public. I just must sate my interest...

Anyway, after the run-in yesterday, I'm afraid that I think the best cause of action might be:
##TWIST: TWISTEDTURTWIG

I'm sorry Twisted, but trying to get the cop lynched yesterday wasn't a good idea imo. Like you were probably pretty sure that he was cop yesterday all things considered, and you've done that infuriating thing where you just post enough to get by. This isn't really a huge lead but it's the best we've got as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly, I have to say, I think Palutena is the last scum. He hasn't posted in forever, but no host wants the game to end by mod-killing the last mafia.
Oh, and derp me both my suspects were town.
Also, if Twist were the mafia, he's smart and active enough to know to kill me.

VOTE: Professor Palutena

Actually yeah those are some really good points. That was my whole thing with Reinforce yesterday and me thinking that he might be the last mafia because of his inactivity (check back if you want)

##UNVOTE: TwistedTurtwig

##TEACH: Professor Palutena

Fiiine.

VOTE: Professor Palutena

This is good progress guys! :) Only one more!

(Yes I do have a life off of Pokébeach. I'm doing some smogon OC mafia right now. :()

I don't know, this seems like a pretty rushed lynch to me. Professor P not posting does come off as suspicious, but then again, half of the players in this game have done the same.

If this was any other game, I wouldn't go for it, but there's not much to lose at this point, and I want to see some results.

[v]Professor Palutena[/v]

Take it away, corn bread!

I don't know, this seems like a pretty rushed lynch to me. Professor P not posting does come off as suspicious, but then again, half of the players in this game have done the same.

If this was any other game, I wouldn't go for it, but there's not much to lose at this point and I want to see some answers.

[v]Professor Palutena[/v]

Take it away, corn bread!

The day was short. Professor Palutena/Astra was lynched within as little as 7 hours.

Professor Palutena/Astra was
corn bread said:
Your are the Illuminati doublevoter.

Attribute-Your votes have double the vote weight(your votes count twice).

Masonry-You may discuss with your fellow Illuminati members(whose names will be sent to you in a separate PM) outside the game.

Win condition:The Illuminati make up 1/2 the remaining players or nothing can prevent that from happening
The Illuminati has been defeated! Lucky guess town.
Night 16 ends April 16th at 6:00 PM GMT
Please send all actions to Con Bread.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 16 ends 4/16/14

As the number of survivors decrease, so does the length of the nights.

Teal was shot dead that night.

Teal was:
corn bread said:
You are a vanilla townie.

You have no abilities other than your voice.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town.

Day 17 ends 4/19/14 at 11:00 PM GMT
With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back