Pokemon what would happen if pokemon were real?

i would open a day care centre for pokemon to train and breed pokemon for trainers, this way i will see many types of different pokemon and have a chance to train each of them. Id also be a pokemon master!

id live in antarctica (out of my teachers reach) and raise poochamas,mudkips,shpeals and snowrunts with a vampoern.
and now and agian is vistit lugia and articuno.

incause u cant read my spelling the last pokeomn there was water evee eveloition.

why is every1 trying to rule poke unverse!
and alll the fire trianers out there come to my gym in antcatica and ud have wished u broat a rian coat with u.
oh there are no pokemon centers in antarica and only 1 gealing machine.
mine!
also if people did tae over the world i would like to see them give me frozen places.
ah poochamas and mudkips with spheals and snorunts.
thats the babys.
and ill welcome trainers to win the glacie badge.(i wont use babys. ill use therre big new stages.)hehehehehehehe. oh and vaporeon there for evee training.(i want the new ice type evee!)

I dont know about you crazy people but just imagine what pokemon would look like if they were real i mean  i have dreamed about it alot but still if they were real they would end the world at a faster rate than we are already going at i mean groudon would prbably wake again one day and decide to melt the fregin polar ice caps there goes an ice age  splat no more humans and all the land pokemon the only thing that would be left are ice types and maybe a few flying types but then  real evolution kicks in and your looking at a three tailed slimd headed walrein       but then again that would be pretty cool               IF               pokemon were real

If pokemon were real I'd go on a quest to catch my favorites: Starmie, Charizard, Tauros, Aggron, Tyranitar, and Altaria. When I was done with that I'd either attempt to form a gym or take on the pokemon league (depending on how long catching my team took).

I will really open a club named FORCES OF ELITES... all trainer that wanna be a real master gotta go through my club.
LOL

Humans would fail to dominate:Alakazams and other smart Pokemon would be the dominant species and we would be like an animal.Even if,like I said before a hero would rise the psychic pokemon would seek and destroy.

pokemons and trainers will rule ! and there will be no more politicans! ^^

and i gotta catch my ttar, rayquaza, lugia, deoxys, kingdra, porygonZ and charizard!

If Pokemon were real the world would have destroyed itself long ago due to greed, pain, and money...

If pokemon were real, we wouldn't be...

ok, if pokemon would be real and everyone thinks like in the anime, then joy and jenny would be separate human races and nobody would be able to conquer the world because of a kid with a pikachu -_-

if people would be like they are in real life, then mew would be used as weapon of mass destruction and electrodes would be used to bomb Iraq :p
also al qaeda, Taliban and others would try to catch groudon, rayquaza and the other legendaries, and 2 legendary birds would have flown into the WTC, and one would have aimed for the pentagon
machokes and machamps would be used as slaves, lugia would be tamed and used as airplanes, wailordhunt would be illegal and wars would be fought with the starter pokes :p
also books like moby wailord, abra potter, frankenmachamp, lord of the pokeballs and zubetcula would be very popular :p

still wishing that pokes where real?

I would probably use Pokemon for slave labor.

I really want to be a Pokemon Breeder that Trains baby pokemon.

Cute-mew:if people would be like they are in real life, then mew would be used as weapon of mass destruction and electrodes would be used to bomb Iraq
also al qaeda, Taliban and others would try to catch groudon, rayquaza and the other legendaries, and 2 legendary birds would have flown into the WTC, and one would have aimed for the pentagon
machokes and machamps would be used as slaves, lugia would be tamed and used as airplanes, wailordhunt would be illegal and wars would be fought with the starter pokes
also books like moby wailord, abra potter, frankenmachamp, lord of the pokeballs and zubetcula would be very popular

If pokemon where real none of this stuff would ever occur. No one would probably even have a mew. Are world would probably much different and not as techonlogical becuase we would use Pokemon for the dirty work that comps do.

Back