Pokemon what would happen if pokemon were real?

I would toke over the world with my GLALIE

Pictures rattattas the size of hampsters runign in a wheel thingie

Please stop spamming and posting multiple times in a row. Don't do this again. ~DRK176

That is simple I'd start with a Pikachu and go collect all legendary pokemon and become the champ of the elite four

I will get an odish as a starter
an then when it beacome a vileplume go and beat all bellososms
to proof that vileplume is better
an the same way whith politoed to proof that it's beter than poliwrath
xD

I wouldn't have to go to school! Woohoo!!
I would be off on a Pokemon journey right now with a little ol' Mudkip by my side. ^_^

I could have a Charizard, a Blaziken, and Mewtwo destroy my enemies (BURN enemies, BURN!)

It would make sense to have like 300,000 of each legendary so it would be fair (and like 3 million of every other Pokemon :) ).  I'd start out with a Geodude, raise it to a Golem, get every fire pokemon, and start a Pokemon Kingdom hangout place (Agents from Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galaxy will be towed and has their Pokemon taken away :D).

If pokemon were real? And I was there too? Lets just say there might be an extinction of pikachu... oh, and nosepass.

I would take them on vacation with me so I can prove I was in a certain place.:)

i would be a butcher! "Make crap hamburgers" LOL!!! No..I would have a arcanine,Charizard,Suicune and......yeah...run around killing random week pokemon in the woods.....arcanine, charizard FLAME THROWER! "weedle" OOOOOWWWWW......daaa...ba..dead.

I'd just do normal stuff that I'd normally do without Pokemon but now with them. Chances are my Chansey would go to school with me.

[ChanseyMaster]

I would get my fire Pokémon and go around starting forest fires!!!

LOL

No I would probably become a Dragon Trainer and wipe the floor with that rouge Magikarp over there *points* LOL

I would probably act like this: OMG a magikarp, OMG an oddish, OMG a rattata, OMG a pikachu, OMG it shocked me, OMG I'm dead...

I would take them to a park and let them play.:)

I will use them to get my posts edited by mods. No personal attacks, even if you are joking.

Hey, who did that? I don't like red, go with blue next time.

^How nice...

I would drop a meowth from a building to see whether or not it lands on its feet. But I dont do that to real cats, I swear... what?

If they were real I would have a charmander first, get dragon pokemon then become a drifter with my dragon's going where ever we felt like going. I would rarely keep them in pokeballs because I would rather have them walk with me. They would pick up on my resentment of human's and be known as the roaming growl (one of the most feared pokemon/trainer team) since we would give out growl's when ever any one talked to us.

Back